"Molly dear?" I looked over as Linda stood there, dressed in some slacks and a blue button up, a confused expression on her face. "Are you alright love?"

I sighed, "I was hungry...then I realised I don't even remember how to cook."

She gave me a sympathetic smile, "I can cook you something. How about bacon and eggs?"

I nodded smiling, "that'd be great." My stomach agreed with me.

Linda began bustling around the kitchen while I finished off my apple, placing the core in the compost bin like she told me. "Sleep well?" She asked, the bacon sizzling in the pan as she flipped it over.

I nodded, "I didn't wake once. It was kind of...different. I don't remember really sharing my bed with uh a man before, really."

She nodded, "I was your age when I was mated, and it was startling at first, seeing as I was from a neighbouring pack and when Ross found me we mated in a lavish ceremony and my life was upside down for a while," her eyes had taken a far away look, and I watched the bacon with worry. "Kian does love you dear, even though you don't really know him, he loves you. Your mates, the fates plan these things because it's meant to be." She smiled at the simplicity and flipped the bacon, making it crispy.

"I feel good when I'm around him I – I just, I'm human you know? I mean, this stuff isn't supposed to be real..."

She nodded, "I understand. A lot of the girls in our pack are human these days. But it's been noticed that when a male wolf mates with a human, for some reason the offspring is stronger then two wolves mating together." I raised my eyebrows in interest as she put my plate of food in front of me. "Now eat up!"

I did as as I was told, and halfway through it, Anna and Chelsea came in, followed by Pierce, Ross and Joe.

"Huh, lazy ass Kian still snoozing," Joe joked.

"Lazy ass Kian is right here," I looked over to see Kian walking in, scowling at his brother before flickering his gaze to me. I couldn't help myself. A Small smile flitted across my face and he returned it, causing me to warm up everywhere.

"Breakfast, everyone sit," Linda demanded.

Everyone sat at the table while Linda and Ross spoke near the stove. Joe and Chelsea were arguing with each other and Chelsea was trying to give Pierce a dead arm.

I jumped slightly when Kian touched my arm, "you're breakfast is going cold," he murmured.

"Oh," I said stupidly. I began eating once more and Kian spoke again.

"Did you sleep okay?"

I nodded slowly, "yeah uh, yeah."

Breakfast went fast and before I knew it, all the guys got up to go to a meeting, which left us girls at home to do...whatever we did when we were at home..?

Guess I wasn't going out into the snow.

"So what now?" I asked, wanting to know what the hell I did around here.

"Well I have to go grocery shopping, the girls were going to pack."

"Pack?"

Linda smiled, "they are moving into their own houses with their mates." She beamed at the two girls who smiled, I saw something glint in Chelsea's eyes before it vanished. I shrugged.

"I can help then," I murmured.
So half an hour later I was in Joe and Anna's room helping her pack her and Joe's things, I noticed Joe had a lot more stuff then her, all Anna really had were clothes. It was tiring and it took us till lunch time when we had a break and then we moved onto Chelsea's room.