Brantley Gilbert

@missyorton

   Missy's POV
      I smile widely as I pull into the venue where my boyfriend of many years, Brantley, was playing. I decided to come surprise him because I miss him so much. We have been together since 10th grade and I hadnt spent months without him until he began singing.
    I run to PJ and he lets me backstage with a grin. Brantley was performing his second to last song and I was sneaking peaks at my sexy boyfriend when he was rocking it on the other side of stage.
     "Alright Alanta, thank you so much for coming out tonight. I love you so much and I'll definitely be back here. Goodnight Alanta!!!" He tells before walking backstage. I hide behind some speakers while he gets unhooked. After that, while he's talking to one of the band members whos name I forgot,  I ran and jumped on his back.
         "What the heck!" Brantley yelled scared out his mind. I giggle when he looks down at my boots and recognised my giggle. He spun me around onto his chest. "Hello sweet girl."
         "Howdy outlaw." I smile kissing him. He begins deepening the kiss and the band members gag and yell things like "get a room!" "This aint our tour bus." Causing me to giggle.
        "Let's take this back to the tour bus." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and nodded. "PJ tell the boy's to stay of my bus until...." He looked at the time. 7:03, "11:30."
       "Alright boss. Don't break the bed!" PJ yells as we leave.
      "We'll see!" Brantley smirked yelling back as I giggled.
Next Morning
     "Sweet girl, wake up." Brantley cooed lightly shaking.
       "Whaaaaaat?" I groan.
         "Come on, I have a suprise for you." He says with big eyes.
         "Fine." I huff. I roll out of bed sleepily. Brantley covered my eyes and we walk toward the lounge.
        "Open your eyes." He says moving his hand off my eyes. I saw the cutest white and black bulldog ever!
        "Oh my God! You got me a dog!" I yell hugging him.
     "Yes, I did and he doesn't have a name. So, what are you gonna name him?"
       "Um," I hesitate, "Rambo."
        "I love it." He kissed my forehead. "Come on. Let's get ready to check oit the venue."
At the show
    I stood in the wing, watching Brantley perform. At this point he just runs through the songs so I was confused when he began to speak.
      "So, I have a suprise for y'all tonight but in order for y'all to find out what it is, I'm gonna need my lovely girlfriend, Missy, to come out here." He smiled at me but I stood frozen. He didn't tell me about any surprise. "Come on, baby." He said and I walked on stage.
         "You're not dumping me are you?" I ask quickly.
        "No baby, the quite opposite." He smiled. "Missy, I love you so much. The years we have been together are  the best years I've ever lived. My life is nothing without you. I love you more then you'll ever know. So, Missy, will you marry me?" He says dropping onto one knee and pulling a ring out.
        "OH MY GOD! YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I cry happily. He laughed and slipped the ring on my finger while the crowd cheered. I jumped onto him and he almost fell back. "I love you so much, Brantley." I whisper.
          "I love you more, Missy." He whispered moving my hair out of my face.

I hope you liked it. If there's something you don't like, message me and I'll fix it. 😊😊😰😰