Dustin Lynch

Requested By: Luke_and_Dustin
    Dustin was laying on the couch, taking a nap before the awards. He looked so cute. I love him. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him. I believe the flash woke him up because right after I took the picture he woke up.
  " What are you doing baby?"
  "Oh nothing." I giggled, "Anyway, time to get ready." He didn't say a word he just got up and got ready.
   At the awards
   "Omg! You guys look fabulous!" Miranda said.
I laughed, "Thank you! You look drop dead gorgeous and you are stunning!" Me and Miranda talked about our boys for a bit until it was time for the awards.
1 and a half hours later
  "Hey Blake!"
  "Yessssss Luke?"
  "What award is next?"
  "The next award is for favorite country song of the year!  And the nominees are..."
  "80's Mercedes by Maren Morris!"
  "Any old Barstool by Jason Aldean."
  "H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line."
  "Seeing Red by Dustin Lynch." I squeezed Dustins hand and smiled.
  "And Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett."
  "And the winner is...."
  "Seeing Red by Dustin Lynch!" They said in unison perfectly. Everyone clapped as Dustin walked up.
   "Thank you everyone! This is totally unexpected. I really thought Thomas or Jason would win because they deserve it way more than me. But I need to thank my family, friends, record label, and my manager. Without you guys, I wouldn't be here today. But, I need to thank the most important person. My beautiful girlfriend, MacKenzie. In fact can you come up here baby girl." I was shocked but, I did as he said and walked up to the stage.
    "Princess, I love you more than anything and I will never love another women as much as I do you. I don't want to even think about you leaving because it shatters my heart into a million peices. I love you and I will never stop. I will walk by you as long as you'll allow me to." He got down on one knee and held out the most gorgeous diamond ring I'd ever seen. "MacKenzie, I love you and I want you to be mine forever so, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"
   I was sobbing by then, "I can't..." I said. Everyone gasped and his face dropped instantly. "Believe your asking me! Of course I will!" Everyone clapped and we kissed passiontly. And today we are married with one boy and one girl.... and I couldn't be happier.

I hope you like this MacKenzie Luke_and_Dustin if you don't I'll redo the part you don't like.

   Xoxo,
     Nikki
  (Keep requesting )