Thomas Rhett- Fire Cuddles

Corines Pov
      I stared out the window of Thomas's, my 5 year long, boyfriend. He clasped his hand over mine as he asked if I'm alright.
     "I'm a little cold. But, it's kinda the middle of December so, obviously it'll be cold." I finish with a giggle.
       "Come here, sweetheart." He says expanding an arm after turning up the heat. I scoot over next to him and he pulls me in close, his body heat warming me up instantly. "We're almost there." He said not taking his eyes off the road.
15 minutes later
    We pull into a gravel driveway and he puts his truck in park.
    "Why are we here?" I asked as he jumped out.
     "Well I figured, since I'm off for 3 days I figured, 1 of the nights we'd go out and stay somewhere."
     "Awwh! Baby, you're so sweet." I exclaim as we walk inside. It was beautiful.

          "Do you like it, babe?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder

        "I love it, baby."
2 hours later
    We were in our pyjamas, sitting on the couch, enjoying each others company. Thomas got on his phone and put on my favorite song, "Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift", and stood up.
      "May I have this dance?" He said holding out his hand.
       "Yes, you may, Mr. Rhett." I say standing up. We dance around in the middle of the floor for a while, actually until his phone went from 60% - 0%, then some time after that. When he was turned around to put his phone on the charger, I picked up a pillow, and hit him with it. He turned around slowly, while smirking, when I hit him again.
       "Oh, you're gonna get it young lady." He promised darkly, almost like something our friend Brantley would do to his wife, Amber. He jumped towards me and grabbed the pillow out of my hand, dropping it to the ground. He tackled me onto the couch and began tickling me.
      5 minutes later
We cuddled into the couch together in front of the fireplace. I was laying in his Georgia Sweatshirt, wrapped up in his arms, under a red electric blanket.
       "I love you, Corrine." He whispered before we kissed.
      "I love you, too, Thomas."
       "Goodnight, darlin'." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

      ***authors note***
Thank you so much for request, Corrine! Sorry if I spelled your name wrong or if you didn't like it. Make sure to like, comment, and follow.