Taylor; Don't get mad, get glad!

I laugh and shake my head before replying.

Arabella; Cameron, that's debatable. Carter, you fire bae ufff. Nash, ILL REPLY IN LIKE FIVE. Calm yo' titties. Aaron, It sure did better clean it off the walls. Jack, shut the front door Taylor , your comeback though ahahaha. Where'd Matt go?

I go back after pressing send and open Nash' text.

Nash; Dudeeee, they aren't like that one bit. I promise, so don't worry about it if they find out. IF. And really, you're concerned about Matthew? The only opinion that should matter is your own. So stop tripping. I'm here, okay? Just because we 'hooked up' doesn't mean I don't want to just forget about you. I understand that it was a lot harder on you than me.

I sigh and lean against the headboard as my mom walks in, beer in hand as she smiles at me.

"What are you doing?" She asks and I can tell she's already drunk. I frown and look towards my window before replying.

"Nothing," I say flatly and she scoffs.

"You're probably texting some pathetic boys that want to get into your pants. Maybe they already have, since you're the school slut and all." She says and I can hear the smile in her words and I just smile back.

"I'm going over to Matthew's." I say getting off of my bed and pulling my white converse onto my feet before grabbing my purse and walking past her.

"Tell him I said hello, he's a good kid. Much better than you," She says as she follows me to the door. I shrug and turn towards her.

"That's nice." I reply before opening the front door and walking out of the house.

I unlock my phone in my hand and dial Matthew's number, pressing Call before pressing the phone up to my ear as I start to walk in the direction of his house.

He immediately answers the phone and I sigh as I hear the sincerity in his voice as he answers.

"Hey, you coming over?" Is the first thing he asks, as if he knew I would get into a fight with my mother and need a place to escape too.

Maybe its because he knows me well enough to know I wouldn't call for anything else right now.

"Yeah," I breath before turning onto his street. I see him and Aron standing on the side walk.