ᶠᶤᶠᵗᵉᵉᶰ💦

Comenzar desde el principio

Asher leaned down to capture her mouth in a bruising kiss. He sucked her lips into his mouth and she kissed him back with the same need. Her hands went behind his head to push his closer and his hands traveled down her body to cup her butt.

His tongue pressed against her lips to ask for entrance, and she opened her mouth for him. Their tongues tangled together in a type of dance and their hands have their own mind.

"Are you sure you want this," Asher asked when they were seconds away from ripping each other shirts off. His hands had been restless and they had already touched every place of her body he could reach, he couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

She was already on the hem of his shirt, ready to pull it over his head. He had been setting fire to her body since he kissed her, his hands igniting more flames when they touched her all over, never missing a spot.

The shirt lifted and the gold skin of his body started peeking through. "What do you think," she said as she pulled the shirt cleanly off him, throwing it on the floor.

He growled, pulling her body close as his own hands undressed her. "We can't do this here."

"Why not," she asked, already leaning on his desk.

"I need a bigger space for what I have in mind for you," he smirked, gazing down at her hungrily. "Let's go to my room."

"Like that?" she gestured incredulously at his naked torso, then at herself. More than half of their clothing weren't in place anymore, they dropped one by one on the floor in their quest to total nakedness.

Asher smiled roguishly, "no one will say a thing."

At her reluctance to leave the comfort of the closed door, she left him no choice but to carry her. He bent down to hook his arms behind her knees, and with little effort, he lifted her up to his chest.

"Asher," she squeaked, holding tightly on his shoulder, scared that she would fall.

They passed the hall without much obstacles, and they went up the stairs. On the way up, there was a slight clash as there was a maid cleaning the stairwell, she blushed and bowed her head in greeting when she saw who it was, and what they were doing.

Asher gave her a look that Brooklyn didn't understand, but the maid nodded and silently went back to work. He then turned to Brooklyn and kissed her again.

"You won't be able to walk after I'm done with you," he told her with promise in his eyes. He had wanted to have sex with her for a long time, but they were not in the right place neither was it the right time.

"I might just take you up on that."

They entered his bedroom and he threw her on the bed. She scrambled to her elbows and watched as he pulled down his basketball shorts, along with his briefs.

His cock stood tall and hard, bouncing to his stomach. Her eyes hooded over watching him stalk towards her, her gaze fixed on the man with the proud soldier hanging from his lower half.

He grabbed her leg and pulled, "get over here," her ass hit the edge of the bed. He bent down and kissed the inside of her thighs. Slowly, he dragged her lace underwear down her legs.

His mouth found her womb and he ate her out. A surge of heat went through her body and her hands fisted the bed sheets as the feelings were overwhelming, she moaned and writhed to the feeling of his tongue down her vagina.

Asher smiled at her when he came up, the corner of his mouth wet from her arousal and attacked her mouth again. She tasted Asher and herself when he explored her mouth.

His hands went behind her body to unhook her bra and it followed the lead of the undergarments on the floor. He swooped down to capture a nipple in his mouth while his palm played with the other side, pinching and tweaking her beads.

Lost in a sea of tingles and desperate need, she didn't feel him slowly pushing into her until he was moving, slowly at first for her to get used to his size, then harder and faster as he pounded into her pussy.

She threw her head back to closed her eyes, hands clutching the sheets in a desperate attempt to hold on.

The noises she made was a sound that he would never get bored of listening, knowing he was the reason she was screaming his name like that, urging him to go on. Harder. Faster.

He pulled out and flipped her over, pushing her ass up in the air and giving it a good smack. She sucked in a breath but salvaged the feeling wholeheartedly. 

Aligning their body parts, he entered again. She moved along with him when he held her hips and started the repeated cycle of pushing and pulling. Her noises were melodious to his ears but so was his grunts in hers.

Together, they hit their high and   with their movement slowed down and that carnal need satisfied for now, they went to have a shower to clean up.

But those are just words because the moment the waters hit their sweaty bodies, they were already tackling each other mouths and were just mere seconds from getting down and dirty on the bathroom floor.