Angel

Every angel has a significant other in heaven.

They meet each other at the gate, god has destined them with each other and good s happy after life for them.

But on a particular day. A girl didnt get her significant other. She was the first ever to be rejected by not meeting her true love.

Some angels told her he wasn't there yet and others Said he may have ditched her or that it would take years, she met him years later hoping he was an angel like her.

But that wasn't the case. Because she met her true love,but not in heaven.

She met him in the inbetween the place where demons and angels alike visit.

She became instantly entranced with mans eyes, loving the way he walked and how he talked.

Even if his wings weren't white but a tattered black. The type of black where it's so dark it begins to shine in the sun as if showing how purely evil its become.

She watched as he walked to her. They both were glowing a black and white color.

Angels and demons alike gasped at the sudden discovery.

A Angel and a demon were each other true loves. They were just seperated by each other's life choices.

"That's impossible!"an angel said

"They aren't supposed to love! Its forbidden! The devil won't allow it!" A demon yelled

They both ignored the protests going on in the crowd surrounding them.

"My name is jungkook, i guess your my love huh..." The demon said to the girl with dark hair, her halo hovering over her head.

"Yes, jungkook. I suppose i am your love. An angel, named y/n."she said starting at his red eyes and black hair.

"You look awfully familiar.."Jungkook spoke to the girl looking her up and down until he snapped his fingers.

"You were my classmate who died in the bus incident with me werent you? The one who was rumored to have confessed to me before she died?" Jungkook smiled when she nodded slowly.

He felt his heart skip a beat at her words. He felt finally free meeting his true love. It was true though, y/n did have a crush on jungkook in college and he wanted to confess to her as well but couldn't since she died 3years ago.

"Jungkook...it's nice seeing you again" she smiled at him as they began crying together.

Jungkook watched as theglowing around then had calmed down and they were both wearing the colors of two different places.

Black and white with golden trimming. They both held each others hands feeling a cold substance cover their ring fingers they both looked down to see wedding bands ontheir ring fingers.

The angels and demons around them both gasped looking how their clothes transformed and how they were no longer the same.

"God and the devil has allowed this?!" They all yelled at the same time.

They both turned around. Their eyes were both red and blue hues.

"Enough! Why cant we be together huh?!  Is it because we come from diffferent places! You all act like we chose this! We were just students in love! We died early! Too early it says so on our documents!" Jungkook yelled. Angrily a dark Aura surrounding him.

Y/n stepped infront of him looking him in his eyes.  He was getting angry, and if demons got angry they could destroy everything around them in the spiritual world also known. As the after life, they even caused accidents in the world of the living. That's how y/n died.

"Shhh, jungkook sweetie...look at me, dont get angry. You'll kill everyone here."y/n noticed jungkook wouldn't calm down so she hugged him tight and had kissed him. To everyone's  delight it actually calmed him down.

No one died and no accidents happened in the human world.

They were all alright thanks to y/n.

"Jungkook, be calm, be humble, be the sweet kookie i know in earth" y/n said softly.

Her voice was like honey to jungkook's ears. He nodded as y/n grabbed his hand walking into the crowd of people. Everyone was afraid of jungkook so they stepped aside.

No one dared to interfere with the couple. They were too scared.

When they made it to the edge of the clouds. They looked at the human world watching their families having fun and playing games.

They Both looked at each other happily and watched as the sun set on the horizon, saying goodbye.

"I know that its been awhile since we've seen each other. But it'll be nice to get to know you once again." Jungkook said softly.

the end