Chapter 3: Dinner at Maji Burger!

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Taichi howls while Tetsuchi shushed Nigou and calmed him don by giving him fries.

"Kagami, shut up!" Said Hyuga-senpai already in his annoyed face.

"Broccoli is so slippery.." Teppi said, oh Teppi.

"Does is it really matter?" Hyuga-Senpai sighed, giving up on Taichi who is still trying to use his left hand... for the 7th times.

"What is he doing anyway?" Koganei-senpai asked confused.

"He is practicing..." I said, They glanced over Taichi trying his best to eat his broccoli, "Hes practicing using his left hand." I added, then smiled. I was the one who recommend him to use his left hand more often than his dominant like writing, shooting and mostly eating since he has the stomach of a bear and tiger combined!

"What should we tomorrow?" Kawahara asked Furihata and Fukuda who sits infront of Taichi and Tetsuchi, and they are having a freshmen talk! without me! I heard their conversation from the other table so I quickly stood up from my seat between Rikochi and Teppi  and sat next to Tetsuchi who has a space for Nigou.

"hmmm." Fukuda-kun and Kawahara-kun mumbled, "Ah! I know!" Said Furihata-kun while he is getting his bag.

"Hmm... i'll problably sleep all day..." I mumbled, "And watch anime, and eat junk foods!" I joked.

"Thats not good Tetsumi, you will get fat if you eat junkfood. " Tetsuchi said while sipping on his milkshake.

"Ehhhh hidoi! You're like our mother who is conscious of what we eat back in the days!" I pouted at him and sipped on his drink, I already finish mine so I will take that! (◕ ω ◕✿)

"How about you Taichi?" I asked who still eating his steak, wait how many steak did he just ate?!

"Probably eat, sleep and play basketball." He said. Is eating and playing basketball all you know?

"Here!" We looked at the flyer that Furihata-kun is holding.

A colorful flyer and there was 'Streetball' in big letters in it, "Why not we go here?" He suggested.

"Streetball ehh.... Sounds fun!" I said cheerfully, my eyes are filled with sparkle as I remember my time in America where I go to this court where almost everyday is filled with people who plays basketball nonstop.

I remember when I was alone that time, I have no one to talk to and I was really sad and that place where the basketball is held is my comfort zone because not only I dont have any friends, I missed my teammates. And then this one kid noticed my presence and asked me if I want to play...

"Oh! Street ball! Why not we go there!" Fukuda-kun agreed.

"Wait a minute!" Rikochi interrupted our happy moment, "You guys should be resting ! Dont you know the meaning of 'Rest'?" She scolded like a mother. I looked at Teppi and did my special puppy eyes on him to convince him to protect us! Teppi looked at me and nodded, yes! thank you so much! 

"Now now Riko..." He spoke, "We should let them play! They really want to go! Right Hyuga?" Hyuga-senpai got startled and sweat dropped.

"Rikochi~! Out of respect for our spirit, we really want to play! Give this three boys a chance to play!" I gave Rikochi my pleading look this time, I made it 100% guarantee! Rikochi just looked at me like she just saw a wet puppy from the rain. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

'T-too cute...' Rikochi thought and sweatdropped.

"Ne Riko..." Teppi went closer to Rikochi, "If I were you, I should let them play" He whispered.

"Huh? why?" Rikochi gave him a confused look.

"She wont stop bugging you until you agree, and it will probably give you a headache." He whispered and sweatdropped, he remembered back in the days when his bestfriend Tetsumi who always gets in her way by pleading and doing puppy eyes to let people agree on her plans which sometimes gets really annoyed and helpless.

Rikochi looked at me and sighs, "Fine, you guys can go, but only first years!" She said in defeat. I happily jumped up and down from excitement and hugged Tetsuchi, "Yes! we can play!" I happily said, the team looked at me blushing except for Taichi who already finished his meal and Teppi who just smiled at me.

"Ah! I forgot!" I said and went back to my seat between Rikochi and Teppi, "here~!" I handed a piece of paper to Rikochi,  "This is the training menu we do everyday back in middle school~!" I smiled at her like an innocent little girl, She looked at it for awhile and smiled, a mischievous smile creeped up on her face, "wow... this is twice as hard as our training! Thank you Tetsumi-chan!"

'T-twice as hard?!' The whole team thought and sweat dropped ALOT. except for Tetsuchi.

"You are welcome~!" I replied back and two of us smiled sweetly.

"W-wait...you mean THAT training?!" Teppi said looked panic.

"Yes~!" Me and Rikochi said in unison.

Teppi's face turned purple and about to passed out, probably remembering the hellsing training I held for them back in middle school, Its because I put 'The Devil's Marathon' in their training, Its about running for your life while your biggest fear is chasing you! hahahah! And for Teppi... piece of cake!

"Ne Tetsumi-chan..."

"Hm?" I looked at Koganei-senpai.

"Whats a... 'The Devil's Marathon?" He asked while looking at the paper with Mitobe-senpai.

"Its a secret!" I said and stood, getting my bag and dragged Tetsuchi with me, before I open the glass door, I turn around and looked at Teppi, "Goodnight Teppi! Dont let the 'rats' bites~!" A mischievious smiled spread across my face and open the door and left.

And there...The Iron Heart shivered dramatically and turned to some kind of white liquid and his soul left out of his body.

"Tetsumi-chan, you shouln't scared Kyoshi-senpai like that." Said Tetsuchi in his usual stone expression.

"Sorry! I really like teasing him!" I said and we went home together, leaving them who are panicking over a lifeless body of Teppi!