Chapter 30

Zalgo's pov.

' A niece huh? Damn it Rebecca, when I told you that the slenders were sort of my friends doesn't mean you going to have a child with one of the brothers. ' I sighed at the thought, a niece? Never in a million years did I expect that to happen. Rebecca wasn't fully a demon, she was a half, half. After all these years, I still wonder who was the whore father messed around with. Not only did I have to deal with my hundred odd siblings but I have to deal with another one? " Tch,lady luck is definitely hating on me, oh wait, when is she not hating on me even."

But seeing that Rebecca got most of the whore's trait, it should be easy finding that Bitch, if she's even still alive that is. 'and I'm the one to talk, I have a children of my own too.' "Stripes child, come to me", " Yes master Zalgo? "." I have a job for you to do... I need you to collect monsters, make sure they're stupid enough to manipulate. " , " With pleasure master Zalgo ". " Do NOT fail me stripes " she nodded and went off on her mission.

Sally's pov.

I felt a shiver ran down my spine for a moment. ' Somethings not right, should I tell slendy?... Nah, maybe it's not that important, maybe it's just the coldness getting to me. After all the room is rather cold in here and I wouldn't want to wake lazari up' but I just couldn't shake the feeling off. In the end, I just decided to wake down to the kitchen to get some milk. While I walked down, I couldn't help but hear... Noises coming from Laughing Jack's room. I know there's a saying 'curiosity kills the cat' but... Maybe a little peak wouldn't hurt anybody... Right?

I crept slowly towards LJ's room only for the Noises to get louder and louder but stopped halfway when I was just right outside the door. I opened the door carefully, making sure not to make any Noises, but for a werid reason there was a werid smell in his room. The smell alone made me immediately close the door gasping for clean air. ' What I'm the name of Zalgo was LJ doing in there? His room completely smelled like he was doing something sexual with someone in there!' continuing on, I ran quietly back to the kitchen to get me a glass of milk. ' I should go ask lazari what that noise and smell was in LJ's room, maybe she knows', after I drank some milk I randomly decided to go to BEN's room. He definitely should be awake at this time considering he wouldn't let anything get in his way of his gaming.

BEN'S pov.

' Come on Craig just kiss tweek already and let my ship set sail! For crying out loud! Tweek is just right in front of you! ' as you could already guess, I am watching south park right now, literally crying inside for Craig to take action on the spazzing boy that's right in front of him. Yeah Yeah I know they are together but STILL! I want Craig to actually confess his true true feelings for tweek...great now I'm becoming a fan boy, I could be watching my hero academia but, eh, that could wait until my ship has fully set sail. But for some reason, I can't help feel like Craig is like masky and tweek is like Toby, minus the whole waffles obsession and there you have it!

I heard my door opened so I turned around to see who it was. Surprisingly, it was Sally, ' Why is she awake at like 4 am in the morning?'. "Oh hey Sally, why are you still awake? Shouldn't you, you know be asleep now like some other pasta's?", she shrugged her shoulders before answering " I was thirsty so I went down to the kitchen to get a glass of milk but I heard noises coming from LJ's room and went to see what was happening but the noises stop when I reach his door and when I went in, there was a werid smell".

' GREAT JOB LJ and Jeff! You just had to had your late night sex! ', "Oh, well... Don't mind that, it could be just LJ making no a fuss over his homemade candy, you know how he is with sweets... Anywho, wanna watch some episodes of South Park with me?" as you can see, I'm trying to change the subject away from the main subject... Doesn't make sense but eh, not everyone has perfect English. "Sure!", Sally ran over and sat beside me and we continued on with the night by eating junk food and watching south park... And I may have influenced Sally into a shipper.

___________________________________________

Sorry if it was really... Werid but HEY! You can't blame me I just recently found out about South Park and the shipped named 'Creek' , It is such a beautiful ship 😭, and ever since then, I have been hooked up on South Park but skipping a lot of episodes and seasons just to see the episodes which involves Craig and Tweek...so YOU CANT BLAME ME 😋!

Adios ~