Short Skit (kinda Like Flashback)

K,before starting... This is like a little Skit about the reader's Flashback cause I wanna enjoy ma holidays, this Flashback is about when you met Jason.

LET'S START!

___________________________________________

6 year old (y/n) pov.

" Mommy? Can we go to the par-". I couldn't finish as mommy sung her hand in my face. " Go to the park? With a freak like you?  Ha! Not a chance. Me and your father have better things to do, now SCRAM!". I whimpered at my mom's voice and ran to my room.

My room was very simple... And I mean VERY simple. It only consists of a bed, a shelf, a desk and a wardrobe. I sat on my bed whole I hugged my knees. ' Why can't mommy and daddy be like the other mommy and daddy's that I've seen? Wait, what's that blue door?'.

I jumped off my bed and walked towards the blue door.'  I wanna open it... But I shouldn't... Maybe I should... Wait no, maybe. No I shouldn't... Make up your mind (y/n)! Ok,I'm gann-'. " Hey kid, you alright there?". I looked up to see a pretty male with red heir, yellow eyes but he had pale skin... Kinda look like marshmallow though... Is he edible... Maybe if I...  I bit the males arm in hopes to see whether he was edible... Yeah he screamed and tried to get me off his arm.

I was now on the bed, watching the male... Holding his arm and if I saw correctly, I heard a pop noise coming somewhere from the head. " Fuckin child, fuckin bit my arm, what do I look like? A fuckin walking marshmallow?". What does fuckin mean? Why is he saying so much of it? ( you were very pure back than). " Excuse me sir" I said while tugging his sleeve. " What?" He hissed. " What does ' Fuckin' mean?".

For some reason, he started sweating... He didn't stop sweating for 5 minutes straight.

Jason's pov.

' Good job Jason!  Now a kid who bit you now asks you what does fuckin mean. Isn't that just lovely? '." Well... Um...I-it means... It's a very bad word so, if you use it... " ' Come on Jason think ' " Santa Claus won't come this christmas? ". Her eyes widened but it went back to normal after a while." Sir, there's no such thing as Santa Claus, anyway who are you? Oh! Oh! Are you the Easter bunny? Cause you have a bunny on your shoulders!". Damn it she isn't strip like the other kids I had to deal with... Wait did she say I'm the Easter bunny, what bunny on m-, oh shit Mr bunny is on my shoulder.

I turned to my shoulders but saw nothing. I than turned back to the girl and saw her hugging Mr bunny. " Do you like him?"... Wow Jason you've could have asked a different question but nooooo you just have to ask this one." Wait she's a he? Cool. " her eyes sparkled
She isn't like the others at all.

5 months later ~ cause I'm too lazy.

NONONONO, it wasn't supposed to be like this. She was supposed to live, not die! But who knew, only laughing Jack knew about this... No... CANDY POP! But it was too late, it didn't matter anymore. She was dead, dead because of me, dead because of my carelessness, she will be dead by Dawn and not by my hands but by slenderman hands. She gonna die in the hands she doesn't know of and it's all my fault, why do the people I love die?

Why can't I have a person love me without dieing?

___________________________________________

I may have a part two to this and it would me mostly slenderp pov. I don't know Jason's origin that well. I could have search it online but heyyyyyyyyy everyone's lazy.