Short Skit 2 ( FLASHBACK)

K people, this Is the second part to the short Skit before chapter 9, and like I said in that Skit, this short Skit will mostly be slenderman's pov...it's going to be confusing but imma just give it a shot.

___________________________________________

Before ( y/n) was about a year old ~

Slenderman's pov.

' Damn it splendorman, you just had to fall in love with a mortal when you know she will die giving birth to your child and look where you are now '. It wasn't like any other day you find out you are an uncle. Offender, Tender, Trenderman and splendor may be happy about this but I'm not. Sure I may be an uncle, but this doesn't change the fact that the FBI will find out about her.

Splendorman had fallen in love with a mortal, she didn't fear him at all, or us in fact. She found us amazing in her opinion, her name was Rebecca woodwork. She had (y/h) colour and (y/e) colour. She met splendorman at the age of 21 but died at a young age of 25 when she have birth to (y/n). (y/n) looked actually like her mother but younger.

What I was very pissed off about this is that we can't have a child, expecially a mortal's when the FBI is on our tails. This was the last day splendorman was going to spend time with his daughter. Our plan is to make sure (y/n) won't be found by the FBI and leave her with a mortal family.  " Splendorman,it's time". He sighed and nodded his head, he passed (y/n) to me and said his farewell to her and for the first time, he almost cried. It was already hard for him to have his beloved die and having to give away the only thing that reminded him of her was his daughter to a mortal family must have struck him hard.

Before I left, Offenderman asked, " Can't we just keep her? I know it sounds stupid but I don't think Rebecca would what this. She knows this is a serious matter but giving away her only child? What happens if she dies? Do you know how splendorman would feel?  Rebecca was the only person who treated us with respect, and I think it's right to grant her wishes in exchange for what she did for us. Don't you remember what she wished before she died? ". Of course,her wish was the safety of her child, she didn't want her child to grow up with strangers that aren't even her parents. She wanted her daughter to grow up with her actual father. Not many pasta know about this, only nurse Ann and Dr smiley new about this since they were there when she was giving birth. But her existing in this mansion is not known.

" You know we can't do that,even if it was her wishes, she knows that her child must be growing up with a mortal family, whether she liked it or not. " and with that I left to the mortal world.

Some time ~

I found a family somewhere near the woods but closed to the city. I made sure no one was close to the house and placed the child on their front door, suddenly I felt something tugging the end of my tendrils. I looked to see baby (y/n) awake and playing with it, it suddenly pained me to give her away. She was so joyful as well, not knowing who I was or what was happening or who her family was. I gently placed her outside the front door and knocked three times. Before leaving I placed a small note saying her name, her birthday and asking the family to take care of her. I immediately left as I heard footsteps coming closed to answer the door. I hide behind a tree and watch the scene unfold in front of me.

The couple seemed shocked but went in with the child. I decided to look after her for a while, not allowing her to find me but she'll find out about me in the near future itself.

5 years later ~

I've been looking out for her for sometime and I am regretting to leave her with that family, so far I found out that they had no kids when they found (y/n). The mother was a acholic and the father, well the father was... what was that word. Ah, yes manwhore when the wife became an acholic. I've shown myself to (y/n) and she rather enjoyed my company, she was so much like her mother. But I knew I couldn't be with her for too long as she kept on saying about her new friend which was me and the parents are starting to get suspicious.

I decided to leave her the day after her birthday. And I did.

Fast forward to when slender found out about Jason and (y/n).

Candy Pop reported to me that Jason had came in contact with a mortal, and a child. It seems as if he had developed some feelings for the child and I will not have any of the pasta have feelings for just a Mortal, think about it, it could distract them from their killings and possibly the police on their tail. I asked for Candy Pop to bring Jason to me.

Not long, Jason came in and asked what I needed with him. " Jason, it has come to my attention that you have feelings for a. I don't know, A MORTAL PERHAPS?".' Shit how did he find out? '." So it is true than? And don't try to lie to me, you know I can read your mind. Jason, you know it is forbidden for a pasta or a proxy to fall in love or have any feelings for a Mortal. But what I am trying to say here is that you would have to kill this Mortal within this week and if you can't, I'll just have to kill the child myself. Understood Jason? "

Jason clenched his fists and nodded silently before I dismissed him. ' *sigh,what am I going to do? I can't have another splendorman incident again'.

A week later ~

I asked Masky whether or not Jason went to kill the child as I asked him to spy on him when he went out, and to my dismay, he did not. But instead he told me that Jason spent the whole week playing and spending time and making toys for the child. ' He must be really love that child. No matter, it's just like any other killing I've done in my life span'. " Masky,I'll be out for a while and I put you in charge until I come back, is that clear?"." Yes sir ". Time to go find that child now.

The place where the child lived in wasn't very far, in fact it was closed to the forest and the city which meant it was going to be a bit difficult to kill. I waited till night fall and planned carefully what I was going to do. My planned was to just kill the child in one shot and get done with it but what I saw next stunned me. The child that Jason had fallen in love with was (Y/n) herself. She had grown to be pretty if I may say. I was currently in her room, examining what was in it. It was very bare indeed, the only things that was in the room besides the bed, closet and desk was dolls. ' These must be the toys Jason made for her, * sigh if I kill her, Splendorman will find out, after all he does come and visit her where she can't see him and if he finds her dead, he would most likely suspect me, he does know how I kill after all.' In the end I just decided to kill somebody else to make sure it seemed like I killed someone today and returned to the mansion. Sure it would have pained me to just kill my niece like that but I couldn't take the risk.

When I returned, the mansion was obviously almost in ruins. " MASKY! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO..." Masky,hoodie and Toby was hanging upset down, their legs were tied to ropes and was currently hanging up side down in the living room.

What am I going to do now?