Chapter 13

Tonight was the night. I was going to see ONE FREACKIN DIRECTION AT A PRIVATE GIG!!!!

Oh jeez, people have been randomly bursting out into tears at school in anticipation, people had skipped so they could sleep in and get facials and spend all day getting ready and the whole school was buzzing. There were little girls crying everywhere because only the senior class could go. I felt bad for them I really did, imagine being so close and yet so far.

Unfortunately my mother had made me go to school so I wasn’t as fresh as others but the excruciating excitement was enough to keep me awake even through the two hour lecture on ‘girls not wearing their uniform properly’ SNORE. I was stuck in that hall when I could be getting ready to see the five guys I had dedicated the last three years of my life to!

There was a lot of pressure on me tonight. Everyone knew I had met them and spent time with them and people were wondering if they would remember me. Would they?

Right now we were all at Sara’s house, slipping into our dresses and heels before attacking our faces with (not too much) makeup.

(SIDE NOTE: If you want to see the dresses click here)

Brooke put on Miley Cyrus’ cover of ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ and we all immediately started dancing around, giggling and sipping out diet cokes.

“AHHHH GUYS I’M SO EXITED!!!!” Amy screamed in my ear. Ow.

“I KNOW! WE WILL SEE THEM IN THE FLESH IN TWO HOURS!!!” I screamed back twice as loud.

We had been told by the school to come at exactly 7:00pm. Any earlier and we wouldn’t be allowed in

At the moment it was 5:00 and we were nearly ready, we only had to do our nails, hair and take pre-photos before we had to go! We better get moving!

Once we were all dressed and ready to go, we jumped into the car and Sara turned the radio on. Up All Night just happened to be playing. We were screaming and jumping around in the back seats as we belted out the lyrics.

”KATY PERRYS ON REPLAY. SHES ON REPLAY” Sara started off

“DJ GOT THE FLOOR TO SHAKE. THE FLOOR TO SHAKE” Brooke screamed

“PEOPLE GOING ALL THE WAY. YEAH ALL THE WAY” I joined in

“I’M STILL WIDE AWAKEEE” we all finished off before busting out into the best moves we could do while seated.

Sara’s mum just chuckled at us

“Good warm up guys” Laura smiled

“HOLY FRICKBALLS WE’RE HERE” Amy screamed.

We stared at the school building, already surrounded by girls and a few dates that were brave enough to come along. One Direction is in that building. They are in our school. I would be seeing them again!!! EEK

We joined the back of the queue and took off our heels; the line was so long we would be there a while. The dance was for seniors only and there were little thirteen year olds strutting around in slutty outfits trying to get in. The staffs at the entrance weren’t buying it though, thank god.

Only half an hour until we were allowed inside!!! Ahhhh I was beyond exited. Brooke was fiddling with her hair nervously, Sara was pacing back and forth muttering something under her breath, Amy was sitting next to me bouncing up and down like a puppy about to go on a walk and Laura was bitting her nails so hard there was going to be nothing left by the end of the night. As for me, I was scrolling through twitter and tumblr on my phone trying to keep my Mind focused so I didn’t burst into tears. Jeez being a fangirl was strenuous.

The girls in front of us were wearing the skimpiest outfit I had ever seen, I had to keep avoiding my eyes because I could see one of their bums, one was wearing a slightly see through dress and we could all see her thong and one had such a low cut top I was surprised her goods weren’t popping out all over the place.

I had seen them around school before and their uniforms were about as short as their dresses were now. I named them slut 1, slut 2 and slut 3 in my head.

“Oh my god as if we can’t get into this thing faster, at clubs I just walk up to the bouncer and they let me in” Slut 2 said while twirling her peroxided blonde hair in between her giant fake nails.

“I know right, who cares about these stupid One Direction boys. They can’t even sing!” Slut 3 added

“Oh my god they are so ugly too! Why would anyone like them?” Slut 1 joined. I swear I was about to punch these girls. How dare they insult our boys when they were clearly dressing to try and get them?

“I will punch one if they say anything else” Amy whispered in my ear. I grimaced and nodded in agreement.

“And o.m.g that one with the striped shirts! He is so ugly and is the worst singer, no wonder her never gets any solos” slut 2 said again

Brooke’s head shot up at this. Louis was her favourite and if anyone out of us was going to get violent, it was her. She went to stand up but Laura and Sara quickly sat on her and pinned her down.

“GET OFF MY YOU WHORE AND LET ME AT ‘EM!!” she squealed. Sara began tickling her until she was bright red and couldn’t breathe. Just as she was catching her breath when Caroline walked past.

Damn. She looked stunning. Why did she have to be pretty! I was hoping she would look like a tart like some of the other girls here.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe I am about to go and meet One Direction privately before they perform!” she announced loudly. Everyone around us exchanged looks. None of us wanted to give her the satisfaction of our jealously.

Suddenly slut 1 piped up. “Oi Caroline! Give Harry my number for me yeah?” she held out a little white piece of paper. Caroline looked taken aback before laughing her ugly horse laugh “Oh my, you think Harry will want you? Why would he have that when he can have me? He will be all over me!” she cackled.

Now this really made my blood boil. Harry was mine. I was the one who met him. I was the one who made friends with them. I was the one he asked for my number! AGHH I was going to murder someone soon.

Caroline looked over at me with a little smirk. “We all know he didn’t want Sophie don’t we”

Sara, Laura and Brooke stood up while Amy gripped my arm. I swear I would have cried if I didn’t hate her so much. I would not let her get the satisfaction of seeing me upset.  

“Fuck off Caroline. No one gives a shit that you get to get rejected by Harry. Why the fuck would he want you? You’re a complete bitch!” Brooke snarled.

Laura quickly pulled her back before she could do anything else

“Don’t you dare insult my friend. We don’t want you meeting Harry with a black eye now do we?” Sara said completely serious. I had never seen her be this menacing before, I was kinda scared. Caroline looked shocked between Sara and Brooke before her eyes rested on me.

“Well I suppose I should be off, wouldn’t want to keep them waiting” She shuffled off, trying to look confident as we high fived each other. The people around us even congratulated us.

10 minutes later and we were at the front of the queue about to go inside. This was so beyond exiting. I couldn’t stop grinning and neither could any of the others. This was it.

I am a terrible human being, it has been so long I am so sorry! I hope this makes up for the loss, i am quite proud of this chapter, i did want to include some DRAMAAAA! so i hope you like it :) please message me if you have read it i would like to know if anyone is reading. You can also read my fanfic on the offical 1d fanfic site here: http://onedirectionfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=12588 or on tumblr here: hungry-for-niall.tumblr.com/fanfic

Enjoy!