12

Danielle

I ran with tears streaming down my cheeks. Why does the worst always happen to me?

"Taylor! I'm sorry!" I screamed. "I'm so sorry." I cried sat on a bench. Taylor kept walking and wouldn't stop.

"Taylor." I cried more. "Taylor." I got up and started running toward him again. I finally caught up and he stopped walking.

"What do you fucking want? Oh wait, I don't even have to ask because I know that you want Cam!" Taylor screamed.

"That's not true!" I yelled. "I want you!" I screamed and started crying again.

"Then why in the world were you kissing Cameron?"

"That girl. Cameron doesn't like her and she wouldn't leave him alone, so I told her that him and I were together, so I kissed him." I cried.

"So you kissed him? Why didn't he just tell her to lay off?"

"She wouldn't." I stomped my feet.

"Whatever," Taylor said and started walking at a fast pace again.

"Taylor," I whined and started walking up to him. I pulled on his arm and pulled him into a hug. He didn't hug me back for at least two minutes, but then he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.

"Taylor, I'm sorry." I let my voice go. I had no idea what I was going to say next, but I'm gonna just let it come out of my mouth. I was whispering in his ear because I didn't want to shout.

"I really want you. I don't want Cameron. Yeah he's nice and cute and sweet, but he is no you. You are perfect to me. Cameron just got me at a vulnerable time and it happened to be that I felt sorry for him. Taylor Michael Caniff, you have my heart if you want it. You have my love. You have me. I want you and I hope you want me. I love you." I let the words flow out of my mouth.

"I'm still mad at you even though we're not together," Taylor finally said something to me.

"I know. I'm so sorry," I whispered and put my head on his shoulder.

"It's okay."

"Okay."

With that, Taylor carried me to the Ferris wheel. We got on and stared at each other. When we got to the top, I started shivering so Taylor wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead. I grabbed my phone out and went to snapchat I took lots of pictures and then we did some videos.

"I really like you Taylor."

"I really like you too."

I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. This was perfect.