5

Danielle

I woke up with the sun shining through the windows and the sliding glass door that led out to the terrace. I yawned and stretched before I noticed that I was in the room alone. I looked around and saw a note on the top of the tv stand.

Hey adorable Danielle/fucking bitch,

Ignore Randie's name calling, she's in a good mood. We went to town to get breakfast and stuff. I don't know where at, but when you wake up, text us and we'll come get you.

Love,

Katie, your gorgeous lover & Randie, your best fucking friend  for fucking ever!

I laughed as I read the closing. Only my friends.

To: Katie

Just woke up and read the note. Come get me in fifteen.

She read the message but didn't reply. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and dried off. I got my Hollister jeans, Taylor shirt for today.

I heard a knock on the door, so I hurried and ran out of the bathroom. I opened the door and Katie stood there without Randie.

"Hey, hurry up."

"Alright." I brushed my hair and grabbed my mascara. I walked out of the door with Katie and went to Randie's car. When I got in I did my makeup like I usually do.

* * *

"RANDIE! TAY TOUCHED ME! He touched me!" I yelled.

"I saw." Randie laughed at me.

"I'm so happy right now."

"Well Taylor just touched you."

* * *

Me and the girls had gotten the backstage/VIP passes so we were walked backstage. I saw Taylor and I immediately ran over to him. I wanted to meet him no matter what today!

"Hi, Taylor." I smiled as I got to him. He opened up his arms and I hugged him.

"Hey Danielle." He hugged me. Did he just say my name?

"How do you know my name?" I asked. My legs were getting weaker and weaker with each word I said.

"I kinda stalked you after I followed you one Twitter." he laughed.

"Really?!"

"Yeah." Taylor admitted, his cheeks got red.

"So, I've been to almost every single one of your meet and greets, and I've never met you and you're my favorite." I admitted. "Can we hug again?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me and it made me melt. I love this guy so much. When we were done hugging he grabbed my hand and walked me over to the other guys.

"So this girl deserves an award. She has been to every single one of our meet and greets and I don't think anyone noticed besides Nash," Taylor told the guys. It made me turn really red. All the guys came over and hugged me.

"Thank you, Taylor."

"Okay! We need you guys to take pictures!" Katie shouted at Taylor and I.

Taylor hugged me and we started with that as one picture and then took a whole bunch more.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Can I kiss you?"