"Baby, Rosalie." I blink open my eyes and see my mom looking down at me.

"Yeah?"

"She's at ten minutes apart. She wants you in there." She says and I nod gently getting off the couch to be sure I don't wake Peter. I throw the blanket over him.

"Get some sleep mom." I say and she nods. I walk down the hall to her room and push open the door.

"Rosie." She breathes out and I walk over to the other side and take her hand.

"Hey." I whisper and she smiles. I look over seeing Hunter asleep in the chair and we laugh.

"Men." I say and she grins.

"It's 8am on Christmas Day and we're in a hospital." She says

"Nowhere else I'd rather spend it." I say and she laughs.

"Another one's about to happen." She bites out and I smile brushing her hair back.

"I'm in this with you." I say and she nods then cries out as a contraction rips through. She clenches my hand and I stay right there by her side. The contraction ends and she releases her death grip on me. She smiles and I brush her hair back.

"You can do this Angie." I whisper and she nods as more time ticks on. Minutes upon minutes pass and suddenly she grips me.

"This one's early. It's coming." She hisses and I nod. She whimpers as another one hits her and her pain kills me.

"Seven minutes apart." The nurse says and I bite my lip.

"On a scale of one to ten how would you rate your pain?" The nurse asks

"Are you kidding me! Why don't you fuckin give birth and tell me your pain." She snaps

"Angie." I hiss

"I'm sorry I-

"It's okay. Hormones are way high right now. Happens more then you'd think." The nurse says and Angie nods.

Hunter wakes up and quickly moves over to Angie.

"Angie." He whispers.

"You fuckin asshole how could you do this to me!?" She shouts and Hunter sighs.

'Hormones.' I mouth and he nods moving beside her and taking her other hand.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you, I really do."

"I love you too." She sobs out then I see that switch again. It's pretty funny, I'm not gonna lie.

"But this sucks." She growls out.

She shouts in pain again.

"Five minutes apart." Nurse says

"How much more of this do I have to deal with!?" She shouts.

"Angie, calm down babe."

"Don't you tell me to calm down!" She shouts at him.

"Angie, look at me." I say and she looks at me.

"You can do this. Just breathe." I say and she nods.

"Mam, I'm sorry, but we're going to have to ask you to leave. Only the father can be in here-

"She stays." Angie cuts in and the nurse sighs.

"She stays." Angie growls and I look over at the nurse.

"Alright." She says and I look back at Angie.

"I'm not going anywhere." I whisper brushing her hair back.

"I'm so glad you're here. I love you so so much." She says and I smile.

"I love you too Ang." I whisper kissing her hand. Another five minutes pass and she sobs as another contraction hits.

"We can almost start pushing. You ready Angie?" The nurse asks and she looks up at me and I nod.

"You are." I say and she nods.

"Very good." The nurse says and Angie shouts as another contraction shoots through her body.

"Three minutes, let's get ready to push." The nurse says. She cries out as another contraction hits.

"I can't do this." She sobs.

"Yes you can, you're the strongest person I know." Hunter whispers and I smile as she smiles. Another contraction hits and Hunter stands up straight.

"Alright, it's go time." The nurse says and I meet Angie's eyes.

"You got this." I say and she nods.

"Alright, push." The nurse says and Angie cries out but does as she's told.

"Good. Breathe." Hunter starts to pace back and forth and I sigh knowing what's about to happen.

"Baby, Hunter, baby what's wrong?" Angie asks then shouts out and his paces quicken.

"Don't you pass out! Don't you pass out!" Angie shouts and he shakes his head.

"I'm not, I'm good, I'm good." He says. Another push and he starts to get really pale as she screams.

"You're doing so good. Rest." The nurse says and she nods.

"Hunter! Babe!" Angie shouts and he looks over at her.

"I'm good I'm good I'm-- I'm not good. Oh god." He says and I jump as he passes out.

"Hunter!" Angie shouts.

"Angie you cannot worry about him, he'll be okay. Worry about this baby and push." I say

"You're not going to pass out are you?"

"No." I say with a short laugh and she nods.

"I'm here Ang." I whisper and she nods.

"Alright, again, push." The nurse says and Angie cries out pushing.

"Alright good, relax. You're at four centimeters. Breathe." The nurse says and Angie breathes nodding.