Chapter 14

Jayden's POV

I smile at Leigha as she comes out of the house over to the pool. She looks fantastic in her red bikini. She comes and sits on the same lounger as me near my knees. She gently takes my hand and rubs the back of it. I smile and lean forward to kiss her. I place a hand on her cheek as we kiss.

"I love you so much," I mumble into her lips.

"I love you too, Jay," she smiles and kisses my cheek, "Want to go for a swim?"

"Sure!" I pick her up and walk over to our pool.

Leigha laughs and wraps her arms around my neck. I slowly walk into the water. She giggles and kisses my cheek. I let go of Leigha to try and toss her in the water, but she keep her arms around my neck. I laugh as she wraps her legs around my waist. I put my hands under her thighs and smile. She leans forward and kisses me. I grin into her lips as we kiss. She pulls away and rests her head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss her forehead tenderly.

"Mmmm. I love it here!" Leigha smiles

"I love you."

She rolls her eyes, "Jay."

"I'm serious. I love you."

"Love you too, hubby," she kisses my cheek before moving away to swim.

_______________

I smile and look at Leigha's who's fast asleep. She looks so peaceful. I lean down and kiss her cheek. She smiled slightly and shifts to get a little more comfortable. I watch her a while longer before heading back out to our pool.

I look up at the sky. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I can't imagine anything better. I slip out of my clothes and go to the infinity edge of the pool. I look out at the ocean. Even at night, I can tell how blue it is. I smile and fold my arms on the ledge. It's great to travel around and see the world that my team helped save. As I'm thinking, I realise Leigha's coming to join me.

"Hi, darling," I smile not looking away from the ocean.

"Hey. Guess there really is no sneaking up on you," she giggles.

"Nope," I turn to look at her.

Leigha's POV

I smile as Jayden turns to look at me. His blue eyes match the colour of the water, and it takes my breath away. He smiles warmly at me and waits for me to join him. I have a swim suit on, but I see his swim trunks in pile near my feet. I smile and undress, adding my bikini to the pile. I slowly wade into the pool and head over to my husband. He watches me with an intense stare.

Jayden reaches an arm out and pulls me into his body

Jayden reaches an arm out and pulls me into his body. I smile and kiss him deeply. He kisses me back. I gently rub his cheek as he kisses me. He's got a little stubble which I love. He pulls back and kisses my nose. I smile and wrap myself around him. He kisses the side of my head and rubs my back. I grin and close my eyes.

"I love you so much," he whispers.

"I love you more than you will ever know," I respond wrapping my legs around his waist. He slips his hands under my thighs.

"Baby-" I cut him off by pressing a finger to his lips. He smiles and kisses my finger.

I giggle and move my head to kiss his neck softly. I'm loving being married to Jayden. It feels so right. He's the love of my life. I can't wait to start a family with him. I know he's going to be a great daddy.

"Jay?" I pull away and look into his eyes.

"Hm?"

"Do you want to start a family?"

"Of course," he nods and kisses my cheek, "I think about it a lot. You'd be a fantastic mommy!"

"And you an even better daddy," I gently play with his hair, "so we're gunna try?"

"Yeah," he nods with a grin.