Chapter 26

Jayden's POV

"WAKE UP!" Leigha shoves and kicks me hard suddenly making me fall off the bed.

"Leigha, what the hell?!" I wince sitting up rubbing the side of my head that I hit on the night stand.

"It's time! Baby Shiba's coming," Leigha gasps.

"OH!" I scramble getting up.

"Yeah!"

"JII! JII! LEIGHA NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I yell running to his room.

"Oh my! I'll call her parents. You go--we'll watch Daisy."

"Jayden, is my nephew here?!" Daisy runs in with Lauren.

"He's on his way," I grin kissing Daisy's head, "You be good for Jii, okay?"

"Okay!" Daisy comes with me to Leigha who's getting dressed, "Good luck!" She hugs Leigha.

"Thank you," she smiles slipping into her flip flops.

"I'll see you soon. I can't wait to meet my nephew," Lauren gives Leigh's a big hug before she hugs me.

"Thanks, Laur," I grin.

I grab the baby bag and run it to the car. I come back and pick Leigha up. She's talking with Kevin, Mia, Emily, Mike, and Antonio. We say good bye to them before I head out back to the car. I gently set her down and kiss her forehead. She squeezes my hand with a smile.

"We're having a baby," she whispers excitedly.

"Yes we are," I kiss her forehead one more time before shutting the door and going over to the driver's seat.

It's a short and easy drive to the hospital. I already called ahead, so someone is waiting for us with a wheelchair. The nurses help Leigha into the wheelchair and get her into the hospital as I park the car. Once the car is parked, I jump out and run into the hospital.

I'm directed to the room they've taken my wife to. I run in and smile. Leigha's been changed into a gown. I lean over and gently kiss her. She groans slightly as they get ready to set her IV. I know she hates needles. I grab a chair and take her other hand. She closes her eyes and brings my hand up to her face. I gently caress her cheek as they set her IV. She kisses my palm which makes me grin widely.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, Jay."

"Okay, Mrs. Shiba, your doctor will be in shortly to check up on you," the nurse smiles.

"Thank you," we say as she leaves.

"I'm going to put up protective symbols okay?"

"Go ahead," Leigha nods.

I take out my samuraizer and begin drawing symbols. Lauren said she was on her way and would put them up as well. Double the fire power to protect Leigha and my son. She watches me and gently rubs my forearm. I take a deep breath and kiss her forehead.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you, Jayden."

I smile and watch her close her eyes, "rest up, darling."

She nods and squeezes my hand. I smile and kiss her forehead. I gently play with her hair. Lauren and Kevin quietly come in. I gesture for them to keep quiet as not to disturb my wife. I walk over and hug them.