4// welcome home

"Hey Singe, We should probably actually be productive today." Luna laughs, and plops down on the tattooed girls lap.

"I know, this place looks like a dump right now." She grumbles and looks at the boxes of furniture and other decorations. "Get off me and we can work on it."

Luna does as she's told and walks over to one of the big boxes which hold the decorations for their shared bedroom. Singe came over to join the shorter girl in unloading the box. She pulled out multiple picture frames of them together. Then the lit had lit letters, an and sign, and fairy lights to hang around the room.

"Okay, lets start with this, it'll at least be a little less clutter."Luna smiles and picks up the things, then setting them onto the messy bed, that had just been laid down.

"So I was thinking, we'll put the letters above the bed, the lights can outline the room and we'll put pictures wherever we think they'll look good." Singe decides and looks to her best friend.

"Okay but how are we going to get the lights up, we don't really have anything to stand on."

"Umm we can put you on my back and you can nail up the lights and the letters." Singe shrugs.

"I'm literally going to die Singe."

"I'm not going to let you die. Come on." Singe backs to the bed and waits for Luna to slip onto her shoulders.

After a moment of hesitation Luna climbs up onto her shoulder and holds on to the taller girl for balance. She reaches back to grab onto the metal letters and then sits back up. Singe walks the two over to the wall and hands Luna a nail and hammer.

"Okay hold the letter up and then just nail it in." Singe says obviously.

"Oh thanks Ms, smarty pants, I never would have figured that out." Luna laughs at her friend.

"Hey you've had plenty of not so bright moments, I was just helping you along." Singe smiles.

After they get the 'S' up she moves to the '&' and finally the 'L'

After the letters the two moved on to put up the fairy lights, which seemed to take forever because Luna was constantly tangled in them.

Singe throws Luna down on the bed and then lays next to her.

"Luna, My back is literally dead." Singe groans and rolls over so half of her body is propped against Luna's.

"Well maybe we shouldn't have done it that way, like I told you in the first place." Luna sassed playfully. "Want me to rub your back? Then you can take a nap and I'll put up some pictures."

"Sounds great." Singe says with a smile and gets comfortable on the bed and lays on her stomach, allowing Luna to gently rub her back, trying to make it feel better.

It only took the dark haired girl about 15 minutes to fall asleep. Luna gently got off the bed, and covered her best friend up with the comforter, then went on to work more on their bedroom.

---

After almost three hours the Singe crawls out of bed to see decorated walls and a cleaned room. She pulls a hoodie over her head and then goes to find her best friend. She looks all over the house which has been somewhat organised and put together before finally finding her out on the porch.

"Hey, sleeping Beauty. Hows your back?" Luna asks with a smile, looking up from the book she was reading.

"Much better, and I was thinking, we Should go for a little walk, go explore. Now that we actually have a city to explore." Singe suggests.

"Sounds great, Just let me get ready real quick." Luna smiles then runs to the bedroom to change into a pair of skinnies and one of Singe's sweatshirts.

"Luna! Give me back my Swaetsh-" But she was already running out the door and headed for the elevator.

-Just a boring lil' Chapter! Next one will be better and more eventful. Thanks, Sky <3