3 // grocery store

The whole ride to the grocery Luna tapped her way-too-long nails against the steering wheel which would drive Singe crazy if she hadn't dealt with the annoying nervous habit for years. Even when she didn't have something to tap on she would tap on her leg. For some reason Singe always noticed it, like most things. Instead of commenting on the habit the pale girl pulled at her sleeves and looked out the window as the rain drops raced down the glass.

"Do you think we'll ever be able to live a normal life?" Luna asks the question that always seems to float through her mind.

"I don't know Luna, but I sure hope so. Even if we cant, we'll make it. It'll be okay." Singe places her thin sweatshirt-covered-hand over the one Luna didn't have on the wheel, knowing it was a way to comfort her.

"I love you, Singe." Luna looks at her for a brief moment flashing a small barely-there smile before turning back to the road. Singe watched as they pulled up to the store both girls hopping out of the car and heading towards the grocery store doors.

"Ok, so for right now we just need to get a few things that I can make meals with and a few snack foods and that should be enough for a while." Luna explains pulling out a shopping cart, which is something, for some odd reason, she has always loved.

Even when she was younger she had a mini one in her room and she still does.

"Okay, sounds good. Let's get in and get out. I'm ready to get everything set up at home. I can't wait actually." Singe smiles and pulls on the end of the cart making Luna walk faster to keep up with her.

The two girls glide down every aisle arguing about different foods and what to get and laughing at the weird comments one of the two would make. They would chase each other and hide in the aisles, acting about ten years younger then they actually are. They both smiled and laughed just enjoying being the true idiots that they are and not worry about anything else at the moment. Sadly after they had been through every aisle and angered one too many one too many workers, they had to check out and head to their newly claimed home so that they could set up the apartment the way that they wanted too.

--

"Oh. My. God. Singe. You're the stronger one of us two! Get over here this stuff is heavy!" Luna yells with a breathy laugh as she attempts to put together the bed that they had previously bought and would be sharing at least for the time being.

"Coming!" Singe says and as soon as she comes into the room she bursts out in laughter. "Oh god, this is priceless."

Single laughs as the smart, but weak girl tries to lift the heavy mattress on the box spring and bed frame but it just topples.

Singe walks over and helps her and Luna playfully slaps her on the arm as she still won't stop laughing at the other girl.

"You're such an idiot." Singe laughs and the two successfully finish putting together the bed.

Im sorry If this is confusing!

This is a little bit of a rough chapter but I got through it. Thanks for reading

-Sky<3