1 // new home

Singe pulled up to a streetlight on an almost empty street, since it was around two in the morning, no one was really out. She lit a cigarette and watched the smoke disappear into the dark night sky. She nodded along to the music as it blared from the car, yet Luna was sleeping next to her, completely unaffected. They finally pulled up to an apartment, one that thye had been looking for months for.

Singe pulled the old car into a parking garage at their new apartment complex.

"Luna, come on. We're here." She says, shaking the tired girl.

"Hi." She smiles sleepily as she looks at her best friend.

"Hi, We're here." Singe smiles and starts to step out of the car.

She slams it behind her and waits for Luna to come out and she does almost 30 seconds later, and she's wearing a black sweatshirt, which she had stolen from Singe weeks before.

"Really?" Singe asks looking at the sweatshirt, "I've been looking for this for over a month!"

"Oops." Luna giggles grabbing Singe's with her sweater covered ones and dragging her towards the door.

Luna then reached into the pocket of her sweatshirt and pulled out the set of house keys. She handed them to Singe, letting the pink haired girl open the door. They walked in and both smiled, seeing exactly what they wanted. It was a very open apartment and there were boxes lining the walls that they would be unpacking within the next few days. Overall Singe was really happy with it, Luna too.

"Singe! Its freaking freezing in here!" Luna yells jumping to cling onto her best friends arm.

"Calm down you idiot, now lets go to bed i'm exhausted." Singe laughs gently pushing the much smaller girl off of her.

Singe and Luna opened a box pulling out lots of blankets, which would be their bed for the night. They laid down blanket after blanket before they finally laid down and covered themselves up, protecting them from the freezing apartment.

"Get some sleep, we get a lot of work to do tomorrow." Singe says and hugs Luna

"I should be telling that to you. You'd stay up all night if you knew I wouldn't yell at you for it."

"Go to bed you doof."

Honestly it wasn't the best intro but its the best I got right now, Thanks for reading <3

-Sky<3