Ache (DeanxReader)

Summary: Reader, who used to hunt with the Winchesters, shows up at their motel room one day after 6 months awol because dean cheated on her so she left, and is stumbling and severely injured and says it was a hunt but when Dean is patching her up he sees handprint-shaped bruises on her hips and confronts her about it but she refuses to admit anything and starts sobbing and dean just holds her and is shaking because he knows what really happened.

WARNING: mention of sexual abuse, hatred, nightmare panic

The ache was constant, tugging at your mind all night. You hadn't heard Dean's voice in weeks, not that you wanted to. Yet somehow the pain remained as you tossed and turned, wondering if Dean was alright; how much strength would it take you to speed dial number two? You never changed it.

The sun creeped in through the old blinds and you couldn't take it anymore, the sheets were too hot and the motel's air was musty.

The old jeans scratched against your skin as you picked off a flake of dry blood from last weeks hunt. Walking with your duffel hitting against your thigh with each step, you made your way to a small vending machine in-between the two buildings. Quickly you shoved in a dollar and waited, but no can came out.

"Damnit!" you shouted and started shaking the machine.

A deeper voice came from behind you, and within seconds glass hit your head and you crumpled to the floor.

——

The street spun as you cried, having no idea where to go. Your eyes began fluttering closed again but you grabbed onto the metal sewage pole and stood back up.

Jaw clenched you realized it could've been much worse, but you'd hunt him down if it was the last thing you did.

Help. You needed help quickly. The bottle left blood trickling down your face, you smeared it on your palm by accident. Some gashes were torn under your ribs, probably from that same damned bottle. And damn was your body aching, each step hurt more and more. You slowly walked towards the motel two blocks down, hoping you could sneak in and patch yourself up.

You knocked on one of the back doors, and when no one answered you figured it was empty. There were definitely four spinning doorknobs; you tried squinting your eyes as your head pounded from the inside out. Slowly you picked the lock, hands shaking as you whimpered from pain and shock.

Finally you swung the door open, and was met with two gun barrel's pointed at your face.

"Please don't shoot" you whispered into the darkness, looking at the two silver circles like they were eyes.

"What the hell?" a more than recognizable voice flipped on the switch and you were face to face with familiar green eyes.

Sam's eyes went wide, but you were slowly sliding down the wall, double the shock, double the ache.