Princess (DeanxReader with Cas and Sam)

Dean x Reader with Castiel and Sam

Imagine.....The reader has been sick for the past week, but when Dean has to go on a hunt and Cas takes care of the reader, Castiel reveals that the reader isn't actually sick.

You groaned softly, moving out of the bathroom. Dean instantly perked up from leaning against the wall, moving to you and wrapping his arms around you gently. You rested your head on his chest, taking a deep breath as he rubbed your back. "Still feeling sick?" he asked softly.
You nodded. "Yeah...threw up in the shower..."
Your boyfriend kissed your head at your words. "I'm sorry, baby. Go lay down, I'll make soup and get you more medicine."
"Alright," you muttered, before moving to the room you shared with Dean. You layed down and relaxed, cuddling under the blankets.

Dean moved into the kitchen, starting chicken noodle soup for Y/N. She had been sick for the past week, and he hated seeing her like this. They were trying everything, but nothing was really helping her. Which he hated even more, because all he wanted to do was help her, but he just couldn't.
"Hey," Sam said, moving into the kitchen.
Dean glanced up, nodding. "Hey."
"How's Y/N doing?" Sam asked, grabbing some fruit from the fridge.
"Not any better," Dean replied, taking a deep breath. "I'm worried..."
"Well Cas is on his way here anyways," Sam replied. "Maybe he can take a look, see what's going on."
That made the older Winchester perk up. "Think Cas could heal her?" he asked.
"I don't know about that, his powers are still...low," Sam said. "But he could probably figure out what's wrong and why she's still now getting better."
Dean nodded. "Well, that's better than nothing."

By the time Castiel got there the next day though, Dean was pacing in the library, Sam closing his laptop.
"What's wrong?" Cas asked, moving down the stairs.
Sam looked up and smiled slightly. "Hey Cas. Dean's just worried."
"Worried why?" the angel asked, stopping by his friends.
Dean sighed and finally stopped pacing, facing Sam and Cas. "We just found a hunt, that we find a need to take care of. But..."
"But Y/N's been sick the past week," Sam said, glancing at Cas.
"If you two want to go on the hunt, I will take care of her," Castiel stated, looking at Dean.
Dean shifted before nodding. "Alright. We'll stock up on soup and medicine before Sam and I leave."
Cas nodded again. "I'll take care of her, Dean. You won't need to worry."
Dean took a deep breath, trying not to already.

You woke up slowly as you felt familiar hands gently run through your hair. Blinking, you smiled as you saw Dean sitting on the bed. "Hey," he whispered, smiling softly.
"Hey," you replied, taking a deep breath.
Dean moved his hand from your hair to your cheek, stroking it just as gently. "How are you feeling?"
You could hear the worry in his voice, and see it in his eyes too. Moving your hand over his, you answered honestly, "Better. The nap helped."
"Good," he commented, nodding. "So...Sam and I found a hunt close by..."
You frowned and studied his face, seeing the hesitation in his eyes. "Is it bad?" As he nodded slowly, you squeezed his hand. "Then you should go. I can take care of myself."
"You won't be alone," Dean said quickly. "Cas just got here, so he can take care of you."
You smiled softly at that knowledge. You had always gotten along with Cas, so knowing he was here made you feel somewhat better since Dean had to leave. "See? Then I'll be fine. Cas can take care of me."
Your boyfriend nodded. "Yeah. And I'll be close, and just a phone call away."
"I know, baby," you replied, smiling.
Dean smiled back and kissed your forehead. "You just rest now. Sam's getting ready for the hunt, and I'm gonna get Cas prepped to take care of you."
"M'kay," you muttered, cuddling back under the covers. You closed your eyes as Dean refilled the humidifier. You were falling asleep again as you felt him kiss your temple again, then heard the door click shut.

You glanced up from the tv as the door opened, smiling as Castiel came in with a tray of soup, water, and medicine. "Here we go," he said, setting the tray down on the night stand.
Dean and Sam had left four hours ago, after about an hour of Dean somewhat panicking, wanting to make sure Castiel would be able to take care of you alright. Once you and Cas had assured him more than enough, Sam had pulled him to the impala.
"Thanks, Cas," you said, taking the bowl of soup.
"It's no problem at all," he replied, smiling.
You smiled back and started to eat the soup. As you did though, you noticed Castiel was studying you, his eyebrows furrowed. "Is something wrong?"
"I...I do not think you are sick, Y/N," he said slowly.
"What?" you replied, confused. "I've been throwing up all week, how can I not be sick?"
"I think it is called....morning sickness?" Castiel stated.
You froze then. "M-morning sickness?"
Slowly, Cas took the bowl of soup from your hands. "Y/N...you are not sick, you are pregnant."
You let out a breath you hadn't realized you had been holding, your hands instantly moving to your stomach now that they were empty. "I'm...I'm having a baby...Dean and I are having a baby..."
Castiel smiled and nodded. "Yes you two are. A baby girl to be exact."
You gasped and smiled. "A girl? You can tell?"
He nodded again, his smile growing. "Yes, I can. Congratulations."
You moved one of your hands to your mouth, taking a deep breath. "I'm having a baby girl..."
Part of you was so happy, more than thrilled; you had always wanted kids, a family, the "picket white life". But that didn't happen in hunting...and that part scared you. What was going to happen from here on out? Would she be safe? Would you and Dean be safe, able to raise her even?
Castiel seemed to sense to panic rising inside you, and put his hands on your shoulders. "Y/N's your child will be safe, and protected. The bunker in the safest place in the world. And she has you and Dean as her parents. Dean will do everything in his power to make sure she is safe and happy, I have no doubt you will do the same. And Sam and I will as well, we will help however we can. It will be alright, I promise."
You nodded and took deep breaths, calming down slowly as you rubbed your stomach. "You're right. She's got the best father in the world protecting her." You smiled, looking down at your stomach as you said so. Then you looked back at Castiel. "I have to tell Dean..."
Cas's eyes went wide. "Yes you do...Probably after he returns from the hunt?"
You nodded. "Yeah, yeah. That's the best idea." Then, you smiled as an idea popped into your head. "Cas, we need to go shopping."
"We do?" he responded. "But-"
You met his eyes, shaking your head. "Nope, just trust me, let me get changed, and get the keys."