She's indeed what Giovanni said she is, a gravity controller.

An unmistakable sense of pride filled me up. Having your mate be one of the strongest beings that ever existed is definitely something to take pride of. But my happiness didn't last for long knowing that I still had to get out of this damn awful place.

"Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic." I sighed, dragging my feet to reach the door. Once there, I placed my hand on the handle and pushed the door open, too eager to get out of here as soon as possible. Staring ahead, I took in a sharp breath for what in front of me was a scenery out of this world.

A swarm of elements displayed themselves, a combination of fascinating ornaments visibly swiveling themselves on the bottom and on the top. Fire, water, air and earth in various shapes and sizes, too many to count but their magnificence can leave anyone speechless. 

It was so bright, a hue of white and blue taking over the field, or was it a field? It felt like a dream to me, all of this being too surreal. The fire shooting from the top appeared like small pointy stars, decorating the icy colored sky with its warmth. Whereas the ground was a meld between rocks and soil, baby plants growing from its depth, and floating white circles scattered all around.

"Where am I?" I said, astounded as I watched the movement around me.

"Welcome dear Jace," a soft melodic voice spoke, and the sound came from behind me. Turning around quickly, the breath got knocked out of my lungs as I stared into a pair of striking silver eyes, an empowering aura surrounding her.

Her hair was as white as snow and in a strange way, it added to her beauty. She must've noticed the quizzical expression on my face for she let out a light hearted laugh which to the repeat of that same melodic sound.

"Who are you and where am I?" I know I should've sounded more defensive than merely confused, but she didn't look threatening or a person that might want to hurt me.

"I'll explain all that you want to know." She smiled gently before turning around, ushering to follow her steps. We walked for a bit, the white-bluish hue of the sky becoming a bit of a calming lavender, but honestly I was growing impatient.

"I am Zena, known for being the element beholder, and you are in a place between our world and yours." She stated. I stopped walking and stared at her from bottom to top, eying her curiously.

From what I've heard, Zena is only a myth.

"But how come they say that you're not real." Her grin startled me.

"My fellow witches hated the idea of myself being a hundred times stronger than them, plus becoming an immortal and selecting the appropriate element for each individual, so they began dulling people into thinking that I was some sort of an imaginary being." She snorted rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, back to the real deal. I already spoke with Aya months ago and now I seized the opportunity to talk to you." She nodded, her grin not faltering.

"What opportunity?" Raising my brow in apprehension, I waited for her answer. However, I was more than baffled when her relaxed expression turned into one of seriousness.

"You don't know?" She folded her arms over her chest, her eyes widened in disbelief.

"Would I be asking you if I had known?" It was my turn to cross my arms.

"I don't appreciate sass young man." She narrowed her eyes at me, but for some reason a sparkle flickered in them. "You're unconscious at the moment Jace, in your world of course." Time froze that instant.

"What do you mean unconscious. How –why?" This doesn't make any sense!

"Silas coated that dagger with wolfs bane, you have been out for two days but luckily you were able to survive. He hit you just beneath your heart, that bastard." It was hard to decide whether to be amused or surprised. Here I am in the middle of a dream talking to an immortal who's badmouthing Silas.