Jam Buds

Next: Male! Amai Odakaya X Reader

Requested by: AnAwkwardFuck

.

.

.

It was just like any other day at Akademi high school. Seeing friends, doing classwork, and etc. You were just on the roof, eating some scones that you made with your friend Amai the other day. He said he was gonna hang out with you during lunch but there was no sign of him. You wondered if it was just him running late or it had something to do with the Cooking club, so you just shrugged it off.

After a couple minutes you saw someone running towards you and speak of the devil it was Amai. "(F-F/n)! I-I'm here!" You giggled as he sat down next to you "I-I'm so sorry t-that I'm late it's just that Kokona was asking me t-to help him make some octodogs and t-then he cut his finger and w-we had to go to the nurse-"

You then put your hands on his shoulder "Geez Amai, calm down, breathe for a second will ya?" The poor boy finally took in a deep breath and breathed out "I...I'm just sorry o-okay?" You nodded "I get it but you don't have to be so apologetic about it, its fine, really."

He then looked away from you for a second "I-I know but...." He then reached in his apron pocket to grab something but...he pulled out nothing, which cause him to freak out again "O-Oh gosh no no no! D-Don't tell me I forgot it!!" 

You were just confused "Forgot what?" He ignored your question "N-Now I have to run back and grab it!! B-But lunch ends in a few minutes!!" "A-Amai what are you talking abou-" He then ran off but yelled "I'm sorry (F/n)!! I-I'll be right back!!"

Amai didn't end up coming back, much to you disappointment, but you just tried to brush it off. As you were walking to class with your friend Saki, you told her about the whole ordeal, and then she said "He just left you?! Why?!" You shrugged "I dunno...maybe he got caught up in something?" She then thought about it "What if he was seeing another girl?"

You turned to her like she had three heads after she said that "What? No! Amai isn't like that, he wouldn't lie like that! And who would he be even seeing?" "Maybe that Taeko girl? Isn't Amai friends with her?"

You groaned "Yes, he is. But they're nothing more than just friends, Amai told me himself." Saki looked over at you "You guys are just friends too you know, yet your acting like you guys are dating by the way your talking." You froze "Am I.....really acting like that?" "Yeah....kinda....like....you were getting super defensive about him when I brought up the idea that he might be seeing someone." "......"

She sighed and put her hand on your shoulder "Look, I didn't mean to make you feel bad but....you gotta confess your feelings to Amai one of these days.....you can't keep bottling up your feelings like this....it isn't healthy." You sighed "I...I can't....I...I just don't wanna lose what we have now...." "And what makes you think you're gonna lose it?" "You said it yourself....he...could've been seeing someone and if I confess....he'd want to stay away from me, now knowing that his best friend has feelings for him yet he doesn't like them back."

You both then got to class and took your seats. Saki then turned to you "(F/n) look....I doubt that Amai would do that to you....even if he doesn't feel the same way....but....you gotta step up and confess.....you've liked this boy since 7th grade.....you've been suffering in silence long enough." You were about to say something but the bell soon rang.

After your final class you headed to your locker, still thinking about what Saki said earlier. You then opened it up and a note was sitting in there, right atop your shoes. "What's this?" You then pulled it out and opened it.

Dear (F/N),

I'm sorry I didn't come back during lunch! I hope you're not mad at me or anything! But besides that, I have something for you. Please come meet me by the cherry blossom tree after school if you can.

From, Amai

You giggled a little at his note. He still has the same shy mannerisms, even in his writing, which is adorable.  But you wondered what he had for you so you quickly put the note in your pocket and headed to the cherry blossom tree out back.

After about a minute, you arrived at the tree and see Amai himself standing there, looking off in the distance "Hey Amai!" He quickly snapped out of it at the sound of your voice. "O-Oh! H-Hi (F/n)!" You approached him "So what's this all about?"

He blushed "U-Umm....well I wanted give you this at lunch but as y-you can remember I-I forgot to grab it and....it's...k-kinda hard to explain with s-speaking s-so......" he sighed then walked behind the tree for and second then came back with something draped over a piece of cloth "...That's why I d-decided to m-make it even b-better as kind of an apology...."

You smiled "Amai....you didn't have to do this." "I-I wanted to....and....it was about time I had to do this...." He then pulled the cloth and revealed....

A bakers dozen of scones, layered with strawberry jam spelling out....

Go out with me?

Your face got super red and you looked up at Amai who looked even more red, if that's even possible.

"A-Are you serious Amai?" He nodded "Y-Yes...I....I've...l-liked you for a w-while and....I never knew h-how to tell you s-so...." He smiled slightly "I-I decided to bake it out...."

"A-Amai I-I..." "Y-Yeah?" "This is the sweetest thing s-someone's ever done for me....literally." He giggled "W-Well I'm glad you like it...b-but-" You then put your finger to his lips "My answer is yes Amai."

He blushed "R-Really?" You giggled "Of course! I like you too dumb dumb!" You then picked up one of the scones "Come on, lets not let these things go to waste!" You smiled and kissed his cheek.

Poor boy was blushing like it was no tomorrow.

.

.

.

I'M NOT DEAD! ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! Also I'll try to see if I can make stories at a faster pace if I can.

Next: Male! Osoro Shidesu x Reader

Requested by: