No Longer Lonely

Male! Oka Ruto x Reader 

Requested by: HipsterPikachu1134

.

.

.

Freak.

Weirdo.

Creeper.

That's all he was ever called.

But he's accepted it at this point. 

But he sometimes wonders if things will ever change for him.

He doubts it but still believes in it sometimes.

He really thought things were never going to change until one day...

It was just a normal day at Akademi high school for you, you just finished a long and hard day and thank god it was a Friday! 

But you then remembered that Mr. Kunahito wanted to see you once the day was over...crap. You walked over to his office praying to god that you didn't break any rules and opened the door to find him typing away at his laptop.

"Ah Ms/Mr. (L/N) you're here, come and have a seat." His voice was still as stern and intimidating as always. You walked over and sat down and looked up at him. "Umm Mr. Kunahito-" "I'm just gonna stop you right there, no you're not in trouble Ms/Mr. (L/N) I just wanted to ask you to do something for me." Your face contorted into one of confusion "What ever may that be sir?"

He closed his laptop and reached over for one of his documents on the far side of his desk that was in a pile labeled 'Student Files'. "As you may know Ms/Mr. (L/N) you are one of our best students here at Akademi with one of the highest GPAs if I do say so myself." "Yes I understand that sir but what does this have to do-" "I was getting to that Ms/Mr. (L/N) just be patience for a second." "Yes sir." "A lot of students also tell me how helpful you are when it comes to others, this is where I must ask you if you could help out with a couple of students in after school clubs." "Sir if I may ask why specifically me though?"

"Like I said before Ms/Mr. (L/N) others have told me that you're a very helpful spirit and that's something that some of these clubs are lacking, specifically the Occult club." "So what do you want me to really do?" "What I request of you Ms/Mr. (L/N) is to just give your assistance to those clubs so they can improve and be more open with others." You thought about for a second and then looked beck up at him with a determined look "I'll do it." Mr. Kunahito gave you a small smile "Great, you'll start helping after school on Monday and here's a list of the clubs that you need to help." You grabbed the paper and looked back up at him "Now if you'll excuse me I have to continue my work, you are dismissed Ms/Mr. (L/N)." "Thank you sir."

You walked out of the building while looking at your list of clubs.

-Occult Club- President: Oka Ruto 

-Science Club- President: Kaga Kusha 

-Gaming Club- President: Gema Taku

You sighed to yourself "Maybe this won't be that bad...right?"

~Timeskip to Monday After School~

You look at your list to check and see what the first club is. "Occult club...boy this should be fun."

You walk up to the room and knock on the door. No one answered. You knock again. Same result. 

You were about to just move onto the next club until you saw someone walking out of the club. He was wearing the boy's uniform with the red club band around his arm but he also had cobweb arm socks along with it. He had very messy raven hair along with his gloomy eyes that seemed to have bags under them...or just eye shadow. 

"Um excuse me sir!" He turned around to look at you. "Are you Oka Ruto, president of the Occult Club?" He looked confused for a second. "Who wants to know?" You blushed "I-I would actually." 

Oka was confused by this. A pretty girl/boy wanted to talk to him of all people? You gotta be pulling his leg...right?

"W-well um what do you w-want?" "Oh I just wanted to help you improve your club, Mr. Kunahito sent me!" Oka's eyes widened and he quickly looked down at the ground. "Are we in trouble for what we did last week? I told him we were sorry and we'll never raise the undead again." Your eyes widened for a second. "Did you guys actually do that? I thought it was just a rumor." He giggled softly at your childlike curiosity. "Yeah it took about a month to actually do but we finally did it... but then it resulted to having to pay the local lawn company to fix it up over the weekend." You laughed "You guys really did that! Oh my god!" He blushed a little from your laughter "I-I could tell you more about it i-if you don't m-mind." You smiled "I would love to hear more... Oh and by the way my names (F/N)!" "(F/N)...that's a nice name."

After about three weeks of talking with Oka you really started to grow a attraction for him. But once you told you friends that you started to grow feelings for him they all gave you very weird looks, it was as if you had lobsters crawling out your ears. You noticed their looks and questioned them about it. "Umm (F/N) don't take this the wrong way but...Oka is kind of a loser." "Yeah that boy is such a freak." "I once heard that the last person he dated was never heard from again." 

You all gave them that 'Seriously bitch' look. "Where's your evidence besides rumors guys?" "W-well umm y-you see-" "Um excuse me (F/N)?" You turn around and see it was Oka himself in the flesh. "Is it okay if I talk to you in private?" "Yeah sure."

He took you outside the school towards the cherry blossom tree and that's when your heart started to race. You knew that students only come here for one reason...confession. 

Oka then stopped to turn and look at you once you got to the top. "Oka is everything alright?" "Y-yeah yeah everything's fine it's just- I just want to tell you something." Oka then looked down at lush grass and took a deep breath. "What do you think of me?" "What?" "(F/N) what's your honest opinion of me? Am I weird? Am I creepy? Am I-" "Oka where's all this coming from?" "I heard your friends talking about me...a-and I wanted to know if you also think of me like that."

Your face had a sad expression on it as Oka finished his speech. "Oh Oka." You said as you hugged him. "You know I don't think of you that way. People just say that because they don't know the real you." You pulled away and put your hand on his chest, right on top of his heart. "They say they see a boy who is just a weirdo among the norm. But I see something much more different and beautiful."

You then pulled Oka into another hug. He was speechless after what you just said. No one and I mean no one has ever said something like this to him. He smiled as one lone tear streaked down his face. From this point on Oka realized he was no longer lonely.

Because he now has someone like you in his life.

.

.

.

Hope you liked it HipsterPikachu1134 and I'm so sorry it took so long and also don't worry EnderlinaHearts and animerose1413 I'm working on your requests as well! Also Spring break is now over and I go back to school tomorrow...yah. Anyways hope you all have a nice day and until the next post goodbye for now! :)

Next: Male! Muja Kina x Teacher! Reader