My Everything

Male! Inkyu Basu x Reader 

Requested by: dumbybum

.

.

.

"(F/NNNNN)!!!" 

"Huh?"

You turn around to see a bubble gum headed boy jump on top of you and give you a big hug "I'M SOOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!" You giggled and hugged him back "It was only Spring break Inkyu. And you literally called me everyday!"

"I know!! But I was on vacation!! So I wasn't able to see your pretty face!!" You blushed at his words and looked down. He laughed and kissed your cheek. God, this boy is gonna be the death of you....

~Timeskip~

You and Inkyu went up to the roof together to talk, usually his brother Sakyu would come along too but he called in sick today. You leaned against the railing and listened to him talk about his vacation. "We visited our grandparents up in the mountains and it was really amazing there! I really wish you were there with me! You would've loved it!" 

You giggled at his statement "Well, did you have a fun time overall?" He nodded "Yeah! We did a lot of things like whitewater rafting, long nature walks,...." Inkyu continued to talk but you just tuned out and looked at the expression on his face. He's always so happy and full of life. You sighed lovingly.....You loved him so much.....And would do anything to protect that happiness from the harsh and cruel world.

Inkyu then finished talking and saw the expression on your face. He giggled and poked your cheek "Boop." You then snapped out of your trance and blushed out of embarrassment. He laughed "Did you even hear anything I said?" You looked down "A-A little....." 

He laughed once again "What were you staring at anyways?" "N-Nothing! I was just staring off into space that's a-all!" He smirked a little and kissed your cheek "Alright. Whatever you say honey." You blushed harder and looked down, Inkyu just laughed at your reaction "You're just too cute (F/n)!"

~Timeskip~

As the week went on everything seemed normal, but it did feel a little weird at the same time. Throughout the week students stopped showing up to school, the numbers declined day after day. 

"H-Hey Inkyu?" "Yeah?" "Did you notice that people stopped coming here?" He tilted his head "Really? I didn't notice." "Well.....what do you think's going on?" He shrugged "Maybe everyone's getting sick?" "Maybe...." He then smiled "Lets not worry about it too much." "O-Okay."

Even though Inkyu shrugged off the issue you had a feeling that it wasn't just people getting sick. Even after a couple of days, not one of the 'sick' students came back, the only one that came back was Sakyu, who was actually sick. Something's going on....

As you walked through the halls with Inkyu you two passed by this boy who you've seen throughout the school.....Yandere-Kun. As you passed by him Inkyu immediately pulled you close to him and glared at the boy as he walked by. You found it kinda weird but then realized that Yandere-Kun was known for his......'abnormal' behavior, he was also known for his obsession over his Senpai, Taeko Yamada, who also happened to be one of your closest friends.

Even after you walked pass Yandere-Kun, Inkyu still had you close to him and seemed tense. You looked up at him "Inkyu? You okay?" He then snapped out of it and let go of you "Y-Yeah...I'm fine...it's just.....promise me one thing." You tilted your head "What?" "Stay away from that kid." You nodded "A-Alright...."

~Timeskip~

You kept to your word to Inkyu and didn't go near that Yandere-Kun but.....Every time you were with Taeko....You always felt someone.....watching you.....studying you.....stalking you......

You didn't know if you should tell Taeko or Inkyu about this....Maybe it was just your mind playing tricks on you? Who knows? You sighed and told Taeko that you needed to go to the washroom so you could clear your head.

Ever since people started disappearing from school, everyone was on high alert, including you. So as you walked to the washroom, you checked every corner to make sure you were safe. You then turned the corner to head to the washroom but then......you felt your heart stop.

Right across from you was him......Yandere-Kun.....He had his head down but once he heard your footsteps stop he looked up at you, staring right into your eyes.

You wanted to run but.....You knew you couldn't.....He would catch you no matter what....He then starts walking towards you, your heart just dropped. 

'This is it.....This is the end for me.....' As you said your final words to yourself, you heard another pair a footsteps running down the hallway, you look up to see who it is but....The figure then decked Yandere-Kun square in the face. As soon as he fell to the floor the figure then grabbed your hand and ran you away from him.

You both ran outside and headed to the gym, you didn't know who they were yet since they were wearing a hoodie and a mask. You also prayed to god that this person wasn't trying to kill you too.

Once you were in inside the gym, they quickly closed the doors and started pushing things in front of them. You then decided to speak "U-Umm....c-can you please explain to me who you a-are?" The figure then turned to look at you and stopped what they were doing. They walked towards you and removed their hoodie and mask....it was...

"Inkyu?!" 

He nodded and looked down "Yep....it was me....y-you're not mad are you?" You gave him a very confused look "W-What? Why would I be mad!? Inkyu, you saved my freaking life!" "W-Well....I just though that....you would've been scared of me if I did that....." You sighed and pulled him into a hug "Inkyu, first off you're being ridiculous about that statement, I would never be afraid of you, second, like I said before....you saved my life....who knows what that Yandere-Kun could've done...."

He sighed and hugged back. You looked up at him "You gonna be okay?" He nodded "Yeah but.....Yandere-Kun needs to be stopped.....Before he hurts anyone else...." You nodded in agreement. He then kissed your head "I'm just glad I came in time to save you......" You smiled "I'm glad you did....."

He smiled back "You are my whole world after all....." 

You giggled "You goof."

.

.

.

I'm sorry updates are so slow guys. I need to stop being lazy and out of ideas. 

Also don't think I didn't notice all the Hamilton fans in the Kizana story.

(*≧∀≦*) I wanted to mention it because it made me happy. XD

Next: Male! Amai Odakaya X Reader

Requested by: PokeyPokee