Jealous Little Redhead

Male!Osana Najimi x Reader

Requested by: animerose1413

.

.

.

How in God's name do you do it?

How the hell are you best friends with the world's most aggravating  boy on the planet?

Two words: Taeko Yamada 

You three have been friends ever since pre-K, so that means you guys have basically come from hell and back together. You loved both Osana and Taeko they've always been there for you no matter what. Taeko was like the sister you never had and Osana's.....Osana's......what does Osana mean to you? I mean sure he's one of your best friends but over time your feelings started to change.

As you three were walking to school Taeko was just talking about a new book they were assigned in Language Arts but Osana seemed to be zoning out. Usually he'd comment on how much of a nerd Taeko was but no, he said nothing. 

When you all got to the gate Taeko walked ahead of you guys to go say hi to her other girlfriends leaving you and Osana alone. "So Osana how's your morning going?" You asked. He looked at you and scoffed "It's been fine! God why are you so noisy!?" "Sorry?" "Ugh whatever. I'm going to class." He yelled and then ran off to the school. "I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

~Timeskip~

"Hey (F/n) over here!" "I'm coming I'm coming." "Me and Osana were gonna go get lunch do you want to come with us?" "No it's okay I'll stay here and save our seats!" "Alright if you say so! We'll see you in a minute!"

You sat down outside near the fountain and pulled out your sketchbook and started sketching a bunch of random things like Taeko, Yandere-Kun, You and Osana kissing....wait what? 

You snapped your sketchbook shut with embarrassed look on your face. Jesus....These feelings are starting to get put of hand now.

You then decided to pull out your phone and play one of your app games. "Hey (F/n)-chan. How are you?" You look up to see Amai "Oh hey Amai! I'm doing well. You?" He smiled "I'm doing fine! I was just wondering if you'd like to try these octodogs we made in the cooking club." 

You looked down to see the cute little octodogs on the plate. You were about to deny his offer but your stomach said otherwise. You blushed in embarrassment and then nodded your head "I'll have one." You then picked one off the plate and ate it. "T-Thank you Amai." He smiled "No problem!"

Taeko and Osana then walked back to the courtyard to go find you with their food. Osana then got impatient "God where is she/he?" Taeko then looked over at the fountain to see you talking to Amai "There she/he is! She's/He's over there talking to Amai!" Osana then snapped his head up to look at the fountain "What?" "Awww that's so sweet! Amai and (F/n) would be the cutest couple in school if they ever got together!" Taeko gushed while Osana was fuming.

'How dare he talk to my (F/n)!! Wait.....When did I start caring about her/him? And why do I sound like that weirdo Yandere-Kun?' Osana then shook his head and looked at Taeko "Lets....go and say hi I guess." They then walked over to the two of them.

"Hey you two!" You then look up to see Osana and Taeko. "Oh hey guys! You're back!" Taeko giggled and sat right next to you "Soo.....Whatca guys doing?" You blushed "O-Oh were just talking that's all..." You then look up at Osana to see his face almost as a firetruck.

"Um...Osana...Are you okay?" He then looked down at you and sighed "I-I'm fine....It's just.....(F/n) can I talk to you in private real quick?" You were confused but accepted "Sure." 

Osana then took you away from Amai and Taeko and you both headed towards the roof. You both then went near the huge clock near the front and stopped at the balcony. You then turn to Osana "Is everything alright? You seemed very tense back there." Osana then stiffed up "I-I'm fine you idiot....I just wanted to ask you something......Something personal..." "Umm....Okay? What?" "Do you like that goodie two shoes Amai?" "Of course I like him. Who wouldn't like a sweetheart like him?" He sighed angrily "I meant if you liked liked him stupid!"

You then tilted your head "What? No....I mean sure I like him but not in that way....Osana why are you even asking me?" He then froze up "N-No reason...." "Come on....There's a reason why....Just tell me." He then sighed "....The r-reason why I asked is.....You looked so happy with him and.....I knew I couldn't stand a chance...." You were about to ask him what do you mean, but then it clicked "Wait.....Do you like like me Osana?"

He blushed and froze up once again "I...I.....Y-Yes." You blushed to and looked away "But....I thought you..." "No (F/n)....I-I don't hate you.....I never did....It's just....I never found it easy to express how I feel.....And I thought if I ever let my feelings for you slip....I'd lose you as my friend.....But..." He then gave out a deflated laugh "I guess I already lost you now."

He then turned around and was about to walk away until you quickly grabbed him and gave him a hug. You sighed and laughed "You.....You big stubborn idiot.....I've liked you this whole time too!" He then blushed once again and turned around and looked at you "Y-You serious?" 

"YES!! I LIKE YOU!!" You then laughed again and hugged him once more. He froze from the hug. but slowly hugged back "I....I don't know what to say (F/n)..." You then pulled away and looked at him "You don't have to say anything.....Just do what your heart wants....."

He then gave a soft smile and leaned down to your lips and gave you a kiss.

.

.

.

I'm not dead! Hey guys I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for being MIA for so long! School has gotten so out of hand for me and I was also spending time with my friends a lot more. But don't worry everyone who has those requests I didn't forget about them and since Summer break is in a couple more days I'll have more time to write! This all I have to say for now but whoever is still in school make sure to ace your finals and have an awesome break! See you all later!

Next: Male! Inkyu Basu x Reader 

Requested by: @dumbybum