Épilogue

~Naruto's POV~

It's been 10 years since Tsunade and I have been married, I still couldn't believe after 1 year of dating we got married and have a beautiful son, Boruto. His a lot like me but also a lot like Tsunade, he was born with blond hair like mine but it's very...leaf like. He also has my eyes but a bit of his mother's features and 1 thing I love is that his got my stigma, but his mother's chakra control and strength. And I mean he has her strength.

"Dad! Uncle Menma and Huniko are here." Our son, Boruto called out to me from my office couch. I've been Hokage for the past 5 years now, giving me not much time to spend with my family, I mean Boruto gets all the attention in the world by his mother, but still fights for my attention too. But what I've been doing lately is getting my clones to do all my errons, meetings and paperwork for me while I spent time with my family, I've even organised that we have a deputy Hokage, like when I need time with my family or need to get out the village, and my Deputy Hokage is no one other than my best friend I trust and can put the Village in hands of. Shikamaru Nara. But at the moment, I was in charge and I was taking a break for a hour or two, my work was done so I think I had the right to do that.

Standing up, I look over at Boruto who looked annoyed a bit. Walking over to him I bent down in front if him, "Try not to get into too much trouble with Huniko today please. And DON'T, I repeat DON'T paint on the hokage mountains again please." I said before standing up and walked to open the door to see my older Twin brother and his son next to him.

Huniko is a very quiet boy, much like both his mother and father. His got simular hair to Boruto though his isn't so leaf like unlike Boruto's, his is more like wavy spikes that are a dark blue colour, almost a mixture of his father's and Mother's, Hinata. Yes, Menma asked Hinata to be wife 2 months before I asked Tsunade. Huniko is about 3 months older than Boruto and his little sister, Himawari is 3 years younger than them. Boruto and Huniko are like me and Menma when we were kids, always catching onto mischief whenever we had a chance, which did I mention was everyday.

"Hey Uncle Menma! Yo Huniko!" Boruto said from beside me. The last time we saw each other was 3 months ago at Huniko's birthday, this month is of course Boruto's so It has to be big. Not because I'm Hokage and his mother was the Previous Hokage, but because we love our son. It's not like we spoil him or anything, he has rules like any other kids does.

"Hey Ruto. Want to go see if Sarada is available to hang out with us for lunch?" Huniko asked with a smirk on his face, we all knew Boruto had a huge crush on Sarada but covered it up with rivalry. Sarada is the daughter of Sakura and Sasuke. Yip, his like me there, choosing a rival in an Uchiha. Speaking of Uchiha, Itachi came back home right after Menma and I killed Madara, we put him under ANBU supervision for 2 years to see if he would pull anything, but it seems his as good as gold to us. His afterctually told us the reasons for leaving the village to join the Akatsuki and it turns out, Donzo was behind all this all along, Itachi had a choice of either killing his clan or leave the Village and join the Akatsuki, so to protect his clan and little brother, Sasuke. So now Sasuke is even more into revenge after finding out that Donzo isn't the village anymore and is somewhere around the world, resulting to him not being in the village but a free man under my command to go do whatever he wants. Even if that means killing Donzo, but that's not the only thing he is doing around the world, his being my notification for any danger and our village's shadow protector.

That's one of the reasons Boruto sees Sarada as an equal enough to have her as a rival and love interest. I'd be funny if Sarada and Boruto got together, I mean, that would be combining the Namazaki clan and Uchiha clan together, bringing 2 of the 3 most powerful clans together, much like I did, the Senju clan is also a very powerful clan seeming as the First Hokage came from that clan and Tsunade was a Senju until she became my wife and we had a child with Senju and Namazaki blood, making that a powerful bloodline mix, though the Uzumaki and Senju clans come from the same bloodline that got separated down the line somehow. So if Boruto and Sarada were to get together and have a child, then they would actually be making the strongest bloodlines combin into a new bloodline.