Finally back again

Naruto ran as fast as he could home only to be stopped by his brother. He had a terrefied look on his face.

"Menma guess what? I rememb-"

"You have to hide. Make a shadow clone make it come with me."

"What!? Why? Whats going on!"

"Just do it! Please Naruto. Or they will get you!" Menma had now a soft look on his face. "The Akatski are after you...and I-I said i would help them. Im sorry!"

"Why! What did i do to you! And keep in mind, you a Jinjuuriki too!" Naruto whispered back to his brother with rage! Had his brother forgotten that he too is a Jinjuuriki too or had he already given up his half? Could it be the fact that Menma was jealous of Naruto? What could it had been to make him decide his going to join forces with Rouge Ninja to get his brother?

"Naruto...please just listen to me! I know im a Jinjuuriki just like you, but i envy you Naruto. You dont know how to control your nine tails, so you get to go train outside the village with a sannin, a person who can control you when you go into any of the stages! I on the other hand can control my nine tails, so Father has made it that i train in the village. And not only that for the Village safty! The village needed team Trembles to fight, but the 1 twin wasnt there." Menma was full of rage now, he didnt know what else to say to his younger brother. He explained everything to him. Everything but 1 piece of information.

"Menma, if they caming after me and they using you to get me, they just putting us both where they want us. Both halves of the jinjuuriki where they want them. 5 Jinjuuriki's have already been stolen. 5 Menma! So if they want me- us, then we need to go speak to Tsunade! She is the Hokage and needs to know that the Akatski are on their way!" Naruto said as he gripped his brother's arm and started jumping from roof to roof till they reached the Hokage office.

'How could my brother do this? I know we havent been the best of brothers but we were close. I would have never thought Menma could be so jealous as to do this to me...to want to hand me over to the Akatski.'

~3rd Persons POV~

"Where is Menma and his brother! I've been waiting too long! Pein go after them and get the jinjuuriki twins."

I watch as Pein walks out the room. 'His going to tear that village to shreds getting those 2 brats. Had Menma really thought I'd take him in to the group so easily? Stupid boy. He wouldn't know what just hit him or his village...'