morning memories and surprises

All Tsunade could think about was to cry in the man that has been on her mind for for some time's arms. It felt so right, she felt so safe in Naturo's arm. Safe and warm. She cried so much over them that she had actually cried herself to sleep in Naruto's arms as they sat of the couch. She had her head on his lap as he calmed her down by stroking her hair and telling her that it was all the past and that they were proud to see that she had become what they dreamed and strived to become and that they didn't want her crying over them.

It actually tore Naruto to see Tsunade so broken. To see what she had been bottling up all these years. To see her sad, made him sad too.

When she finally stopped crying, she must have fallen asleep because when she woke up she felt so warm, so comfortable...so safe. So looking up she notice a sleeping Naruro. He looked so peacefull. Memories of the night before came to her and her heart started to beat faster at the sudden memory of her crying her heart out and telling Naruro about her past...about Don. She then remembered something really emmbarrasing...she was laying on Naruto's lap and couldn't get up because his hands were holding her tightly around her waist, keeping her to his body.

Looking up at Naruto's face she was slowly met with sky blue eyes of a Uzumaki. Meaning Naruto woke up. Instantly Naruto let Tsunade go before his heart beat increased even more. He truely hoped she didn't hear it beat so loudly against his chest.

"Morning Naruto."

"Morning Lady Tsunade." Naruto greeted back with his famous signature smile before allowing Tsunade to move from his grip on her.

"I'm sorr-" before she could finish her sentense Naruto interrupted her.

"It's fine. Sometimes we all need to speak of how we feel about people we love and miss. It's normal. So if you want to ever let your feelings be set free...im here for you then."

A tear slid down Tsunade's cheek before she could say anything. Naruto really knew what to always say in every situation. Good or bad. Or even emotional.

"Thank you Naruto"

"Anytime." Looking at the time Naruto stood up and went to the kitchen to make something to eat for breakfast. "You should go shower Lady Tsunade. I will make you breakfast so you don't get hungry in the office."

"Bu-"

"No buts. You going to get ready for duties. Thats what Don and Nawaki would have wanted. Am I right?" Naruto asked looking over his shoulder to see Tsunade smiling at him. She then approached him and kissed him on the cheek.

"You right." With that she left, leaving a blushing Naruro in the kitchen. 'Had that just happened? Did she just kiss me om the cheek? No shit surelock idiot! Shut up! No one was speaking to you Kurama!'

Naruto just couldn't get what happened stay out his mind. First Tsunade opens up to him about her past,second he wakes up with her sleeping with her head on his lap then she kisses him on thr cheek and his about burn the eggs anytime soon!

Making 3 shadow clones, Naruro sends them all off to work. One gets plates, other makes toast, orher makes tea and he makes bacon and eggs. Without break any eggs inside he places them on the plate just as Tsunade walks in with her hair wet and fills the kitchen air with a rosy smell of her shampoo.

"You didn't have to do this."

"It's a thank you for allowing me to crash here last night. And i can't let the great Hokage go to duties hungry." With a laugh both Naruto and Tsunade sit down on oppersite sides of the table.

"Thanks for the food" both say in reunion. When they finish Tsunade starts to wash up the dishes as Naruto goes to shower, but as Naruto is getting out his clean cloths for a shower he finds a Album. A photo album.
Standing up straight, he flips through it and realises it's a photo book of when he was younger. But here...here the Fourth Hokage and Kushina is his parents.

here the Fourth Hokage and Kushina is his parents

It only hit him then, that they were his parents and that slowly memories were begining to unfold in his mind

It only hit him then, that they were his parents and that slowly memories were begining to unfold in his mind. It was like a wall was broken down and he remembered everything. He remember how his mother used to push him on the swing, how Him and Menma would fight. He remembered everything.

"Tsunade!" Naruto said running into the kitchen. "I remember everything! The jutsu has been broken!" With that Naruto ran to his bag and before he left gave Tsunade a kiss on the cheek and ran out. Leaving Tsunade with a flushed face and a insane heartbeat.