Control

~Naruto's POV~

Kakashi sensai's dead, Hinata 's dead...all because I'm not strong enough, because I let my guard down and let myself get pinned down by Pain. Because of myself and my brother,  we have lost lots of lives...innocent lives. Lives of children, man and woman, families. And shinobi trying to protect everyone...all because of our stupid Jinjuuriki!

Looking up at Pain from the ground, he just kept blabbing, I couldn't listen to him, not when his speaking about peace! If he thought the same about peace then why did he kill the lives of innocent citizens and destroy the entire leaf village!

I noticed Pain getting ready to kill me, I tried fighting to get up, but my Chakra was drained somehow, my brother was out cold and I told everyone to stay out of this, because we lost enough people. So waiting for the pain of the hit that was ment to come,never came. Instead someone came to try and save me. And when I looked...it was Tsunade!

"I'm not gonna let you hurt Naruto anymore! We should have killed you when you were still a weakling! All you and team have caused nothing but trouble and terror! What happened to the boy that's parents were killed by shinobi! That only wanted less families killed? Look what you doing now. Killing families, villagers, people!" Tsunade said as she attacked Pain head on.

I couldn't risk losing her too. Our Hokage. Our leader. The person that old the key to my heart...I couldn't lose her! I would die if I did! And when I saw Pain hit Tsunade to the side and blood came from her head, I couldn't take it anymore, I hung my head in pain.

"Tsunade just stop! Please! You no match for him! Just gonna get killed! So just give up. The village needs you! I NEED YOU!" I shouted out to her. What I said was true. I needed her, she made me feel like no other could most likely make me feel. And when I looked at her, she was standing and whipped some blood off from her mouth and looked straight ahead at Pain, her eyes seemed to have so much hatred in them, it matched Sasuke's. 

"No, I'm not gonna give up. I've watched you growing up and seeing how everyone hated you, Hokage's son or not. Everyone chose you over your brother because they saw you as a loser, but not me. I saw you as a boy that is gonna become a great shinobi. And when I saw you and you won that bet with me...it showed how strong you had gotten when you protected me against Kabuto. So I'm not gonna give up, because I love you Naruto and as long as you have that necklace, I will protect you." When my blue eyes met her brown eyes, I could see she ment every single word that just came out her mouth was all true. But 4 words played in my mind over and over again. I love you Naruto and when I looked over at the woman that said that, I only saw her getting hit to the ground back and fourth, that was enough to trigger my anger and break free.

When I got to my feet I sprinted over to Tsunade just in time to catch her just conscious body. Holding her tightly to me as we landed, looking down at her made me tap into my nine tail power. Knowing I was gonna lose control I put her down and ran at Pain and felt my body go into instant 5 tail state. I was going to avenge everyone in this village, Kakashi Sensai, Hinata, Tsunade. I'm gonna average every person that was killed or hurt by this bastard and the rest of the Akatsuki.

Attacking Pain in this form wasn't very easy as he kept dodging. But what he didn't know was that he was just dodging a demon clone. My demons clones are as strong as the real me and only die when I release the jutsu, run out if chakra or die. And I can make up to 5 with just my chakra and they will all have the same chakra power, not more or less. But at the moment I'm only using 1 clone to fight with. The other 4 are concentrating on collecting chakra in sage mode. Yes even in my tails state I can use Sage mode. Something Pervy Sage taught me, but I went ahead and taught myself a few new things while I had this power.

While my clone was fighting Pain, noticed a figure standing up and I don't know why I was tempted to attack it. My mind and Jinjuuriki must have thought of it as foe so it made me actually sprint towards it, but when I saw who it was and not Kurama, I went into my mind to convince Kurama to let me take over more.

~inside Naruto's mind~

Standing face to face to with Kurama would have scared me if I was still 13, but I'm not and I am stronger and am willing to take over his power and tell him I'm his boss now.

"Kurama, you know why I'm here." I say it the fox behind bars. I hear a soft yet sound growl as he stands up. " You here to take my power, I know. And I've known you for 16 years, Naruto so I am willing to give it all to you if you can control it. Because I'd rather have you, a kind, loving boy that cares for his village and wants to use my power for good, than have a guy that wants to use it for killing and hurting people. So will you be able to control my power." Kurama said in a deep voice. He was giving up his power to me...after all the years of him hating me and me being kind to him payed off. But his question remains unanswered. Could I take control of all his power. Was I ready for it.

The answer is simple.

"Yes I could control his Power with the help of you. I don't want my village getting more destroyed by Pain so I'm gonna need to end this quick." I said as I stood closer to the cage.

Kurama suddenly growled for some reason. Looking at him confused he gladly informed me. "Madara had joined the fight! I need you to be sure if you can control my power and trust me, because you gonna have to release me." He said. I understood now why he was do angry. Madara was the one that tried to get him to destroy the Leaf village and capture him. He was the cause of him having to stay inside me and Menma for the past 16 years.

"You need to promise me then that you will stay by my side and will only go when I say you have to." I said as I got ready to take on the power that I was destined to have.

"I wouldn't be right beside you Naruto. But it will be when you need a ride and extra hands. You will understand later. Now let's go!" Kurama said and I unlocked the seal as the gates opened. I felt the power flow though me and it took me a few minutes to absorb it all and take full control over it.

~Back to normal by Tsunade~

Standing in front of Tsunade gave me more control over the power. The reason for that, I didn't want to attack the woman I love. And when I felt someone else's chakra nearby, a strong dark chakra, I knew who it belonged to because Kurama told me. So turning around towards Tsunade I gave her a serious look. "I will protect this village like a Hokage would. I give you my word. Because I love this village. But I love you more. Goodbye Tsunade." With that she ran to hug me, but I stopped her and teleported to my clone to see if Pain is dead, which I didn't need to seeming as Kurama told me as I arrived so I teleported myself to Madara.

"Naruto Uzumaki, very good to see you again." Madara said as he jumped Down from a tree only to get hit by a dark Blue-black rasangan...