Whats going on?

Naruto had been in so of a deep thought that he hadn't even realised he was staring at Tsunade. A smirk cracked it'self through. 'Know i understand you Jiraiya Sensai. Shes a beauty...' Naruto had been thinking of Tsunade ever since he turned 15.

~flash back~

"Pervy Sage! I can finally do it! Come look!!" The young man shouted as he made 3-4 shadow clones of himself. The old sannin slowly approached the teenager despite his angry as the Uzumaki had chased away his "research"

"Ok Naruto, show me what you got."

All of the clones standed, forming blue chakra balls in their hands and jumped up into the sky and hit down the Rasangans into the ground making enormous holes in the solide Earth.

Jiraiya was amazed at how this boy could do things not even his father, the inventor of this Jutsu could do

Jiraiya was amazed at how this boy could do things not even his father, the inventor of this Jutsu could do. 'You sure to surpass your father Naruto. My student.'

"That's great. Tsunade would be so glad to have a strong, full fledged Ninja in her village like you. Now come on. There's get supper. How about Ramen?" Jiraiya as the boy who slumbered down on the floor from
exhausted. 'I need to be strong for Gran-Lady Tsunade. She needs a strong shinobi like me in the village. She needs a protector for not only the village...but for her too.' Naruto thought as he stood up on shaky legs.

"Such a strong shinobi you have become..." Jiraiya said as he caught Naruto before he hit the floor. A small sign of confustion appeared on his face with what Naruto had said before he passed out from exhaustion. The young man had said softly "Tsunade..."

~2 days later~

Naruto woke up to see a white ceiling above him, slowly he sat up to have his sensai put a bowl of Ramen next to him.

"Eat. You haven't eaten for 2 days."

"Have i been out that long? Lady Tsunade doesn't deserve a shinobi that stays out that long. She needs someone strong!!" With that Naruto got up, leaving his Ramen and put on his cloths.

"Naruto where do you think you going? You haven't even touched your Ramen! And you not training tod-" before Jiraiya could complete his sentence Naruto had jumped out the window and started tunning to the training field. 'I need to become stronger for the village, my family and...for Lady Tsunade-chan...' Naruto approached the field and instantly started training. Improving his Jutsu. Making new Jutsu even. All for one perpose...to protect Tsunade.

~End flashback~

"Naruto...Naruto! Snap out of it!" Naruto was snapped back by a blushing Tsunade at his staring. A blush appeared on his face now too. It was a lightly tinted pink blush that was on his cheeks now. His face was increadable red when he realised that he was smiling at her all the time.

"Um...Lady Tsunade...I got a problem. I dont want to go home, seemings as I don't rememeber anything yet...so can i sleep in the office?" Naruto asked as his face went even brighter red now. He felt so embarrassed to have to ask that, but he didn't want to go back to that house. He wasn't comfortable in that house, not when he couldn't remember them.

Tsuande looked around her office and noticed the couch that was in the corner of the room. And that couch wasn't comfortable and she knew from experience. She had to once sleep on that old thing, so she couldn't let Naruto sleep on there. "You can sleep at my house then. There's a spare room there. Until you find your memory you can stay there." Looking as Naruto's blush got bigger and bigger, she had to add to make sure he wanted to. "That's if you want,Naruto."

Naruto's heart started to beat faster now. It was litterally pounding against my chest like a drum. 'But why? I was only going to be sleeping over at Tsunade's house. That's why, baka! No it isn't! And no one's speaking to you!'

"If thats ok with you."