Wedding shopping

Hi 😊.

recap; love by phone.

Ragini was excited she had informed Sumi to be ready as Laksh will come with AP to go with them for wedding shopping.

Laksh was ready yeah was the first. AP was looking in the kitchen if she forgot something... Laksh become impatient. Maa please!. Ragini must be waiting for us.

AP uff jab se is ki mangni huwi hai yeh to pura hi badal gaya hai {since he got engaged he has changed totally}.

AP; I'm coming Laksh...!. Laksh where r u?. Laksh comes from back n hugs her tight. AP; are Laksh. Laksh; I won't change that much. Let's go.

Ragini made breakfast she waiting as she wanted to eat with him. Laksh n AP arrives at Baadi. Ragini sense him she runs to front door n opens it before he could press the door bell.

Laksh was smiling n she was lost in his eyes. AP was happy seeing them both. Hmm oh ho my DIL won't ask.me ro be to come in?. Ragini just looked at her. Maa 😊. She took her blessing n let them in.

Sumi was happy too. Laksh beta. Laksh comes near he took blessings from Sumi. Finally u r here. She was waiting she wanted to eat with u.

Laksh looked at her. AP; oh seems like both want to starts from now bcz he too hasn't eaten anything. Ragini yook his hand n made him sit on the dinjng table. She serves him n feed him.

She took a bite but Laksh eat it. Ragini; Laksh!. Laksh😋. It's too yummy 😄. Ragini blushes n he feeds her they forgot the people around them.

After they ate. AP; Laksh aren't we late now?. Laksh denies it. He took Raginis hand n they walked to the car. The ladys were sitting at backseats only Laksh was on the front seat.

Now the real trouble start..

Laksh never thought it will go to this extend.

They didn't find anything n had visit almost 10 shops...

Ragini; I don't like this colour. Laksh gave her cute smile. What abt this one?. Ragini yuck... Laks;h ok fine lets go.

After a few shops Ragini saw a beautiful dress.
Ragini; Laaaaksh. Laksh got scared. Ragini what happen?.

Ragini was smiling look...
They all looked

Laksh was happy finally a dress for her after more than 25 shops yes 😁

Laksh was happy finally a dress for her after more than 25 shops yes 😁. They went in n bought it.

Ragini was happy Laksh was carrying the shoppers.

Ragini; Laksh what do u want to wear?. Laksh; anything... I just want to go home. Ragini felt hurt. She leaves his hand but hold her tight. N pulls her back. Ragini; leave me. Laksh; anything u like n if it means another few hours I will bear them. Ragini smiles at him with a hug.

But it was very fast 😊

They went on to do some more shopping but Laksh was too tired

They went on to do some more shopping but Laksh was too tired. He sat on a bench stretching his legs. Ragini was laughing at him. Laksh gabe ger a death glare. She just vanished. Laksh was looking around AP n Sumi sat besides him

Laksh; Maa Ragini he said her name with a fear. But Raginj returns with Golla Gana {shaved Ice with syrup}.
Laksh took her close. Don't u dare to leave me again without informing me. Ragini looks at him. I'm sorry.

They finished with the shopping n were talking abt the sangeet, Haldi n mehndi.

Ragini whispers n Laksh ear. Let's see how much u love me. Laksh couldn't understand what she meant to say but he answers. Ragini there is no word to describe my love for u. U go east I follow u go west I follow. The moon has a huge distance byt oyr love is that close n won't be break ever. U wanna know how much if u ask me to jump I will jump. If u ask me give me yr place in heave I will happily take the hell for u.

Ragini closes his mouth with her palm. I just comment n u gave me weird answers n don't u dare to talk ant death... n mister do u really think u have a place in heaven? n me not?. Laksh removes her palm. U r my heaven...

Ragini blushes she hugs him tight. Don't u ever talk abt death again. I will kill u with my own hands.

Laksh; oh no then u have to spend ur beauty in jail... Ragini gave him a death gaze. Laksh; I was just joking haha 😂. Ragini hits him. But dhe places her head on his chest. I was talking abt the Mehndi.

Laksh; oh ok...😊

Ragini; the darker the mehndi the much ur husband loves u. Laksh; then ur hands will become black noo u won't apply mehndi.

Ragini hugs him. After a while they left. Ragini was thinking of him. Laksh was thinking of her n both fall asleep.

... All wedding rituals 😊.
Please comment n vote. Sorry for any mistakes.