Jaaga jasoos Laksh

Hi thank u for patience 😊.

Recap; RagLak become friends n arrived at the hotel. Lucky told Sans abt his concern of Kavya n her intentions. He think she might have done something against Ragini to take her place for the visit.

Sans had told them to be ready at 7 p.m. they will have dinner together at the hotel restaurant. Kavya didn't know yet that RagLak had come too she wears a black mini dress

 Kavya didn't know yet that RagLak had come too she wears a black mini dress

She made up her mind n wants to try her luck on Sanskaar. She came down for the dinner Sans was already there sitting on a table for four has worn casual clothes. Kavya made slow steps every men turn to see her besides our Sans he was looking at his mobil 😊😉. Kavya got annoyed she did that much n he isn't showing her any interest. Kavya arrived the table n caught. Sans looked up n smiled at her. Kavya smiled back he stood up n asked her to take the seat. Kavya took his invitation.

Ragini got ready like Lucky. Both went to hotel restaurant from the view of Lucky he could see Sans sitting n talking to a beautiful lady the way she talks to him hurts him. He couldn't see the face of the woman she was sitting opposite Sans with her back to Sans. Ragini walked down to restaurant hotel n saw Kavya talking to a man the way he talks to her hurt her alot she couldn't see hus face he was sitting with hus back to. Both RagLak thought of each other with someone else n got shattered. Without thinking for a moment both walked away Lucky from his left n Ragini from her right both were lost in their thoughts n didn't saw each other n bumped 😊.

Lucky hold that person immidiately before falling n was lost. Ragini hold herself tight she closed her eyes in scare. Lucky just lost himself in her beauty 😍. Ragini slowly opens her eyes n blushed seeing Lucky 😶. Both shared an eyelock moment before they realise they r not alone. Ragini; thank u. Lucky; for what?. Ragini; Saving me. Lucky smiled. He stretched his hand. Shall we?. Ragini smiled n took his hand. Yes 😊.

Every men turned to see that beauty but only the men also the women were looking at her how she could wear n handle such beautiful saree

Kavya saw the change in Sanskaar n turned to see where his attention went. Walking behind Lucky n holding his hand showed everyone one thing. She is reservated n belongs to this one man n no one else could come their love bond was filling the restaurants atmosphere.

Kavya burns in angery - what r they doing here? -.

Sans was smiling at them - oh wow both r made for each other 😊 -.

RagLak come to the table. Sans gave him a proud smile Lucky blushed n took the chair n made her sit a gentleman does. He himself sits opposite to her. Sans; Lucky actually I wanted to sit there so if u don't mind we change?. RagLak smiled. They changed n Lucky n Ragini were sitting next to each other.

Kavya; what's going on?. I mean u here. She asked with a fake smile. Lucky; well Ragini come to the office at the agreed time with Sanskaar bhai at 10:30 a.m. Bhai before u say something I just want u to check ur mobile phone calender. Sans did as said n Kavya was sweating...

Sans 😲. Ragini I'm sure I changed it. Ragini; Sanskaar I know I got the notification of ur change of timing but just 30 min later it turned back to the agreed time n I thought u changed again. Sans; sorry but I hope u had a great time travelling with him is kinda fun, right?. Ragini; blushed n nod. Haan 😄😶. Now Lucky blushed.

Sans was smirking - mere bhai teri shadi to paki hai 😁 / my bro ur wedding is fixed man -.

Kavya; n now?. Lucky; what now?. Sans n Ragini will attend the Chopra meeting, right?. Sans; I talked to dad just an hour ago. He talked to Mr. Chopra n explains him the situation. We r all invited for a party tomorrow evening n right Ragini n I will go but u both will accompany us 😁. Lucky; no 😣. Ragini; Lucky I have faith in u😊. Lucky faced changed into a smile. Kavya; great. His face changed again.

Lucky; Kavya I remember u sitting at Raginis place yesterday what were u doing there?. Kavya let her spoon fall she felt caught. Ragini; Lucky what r u saying?. Lucky; maybe she changed the schedule to get ur place?. Sans; Lucky. He said in a tone n shook his head. Ragini; this can't be possible. Lucky; how do u wanna know?. Ragini; bcz my pc is locked with a password. Kavya; Lucky do really think of me that cheap?. Maybe I should leave... 😢. Lucky; go the door is... he looks around. There 👉. Kavya was speechless n walked away. Ragini stood up n hold her back like Sans.

Lucky looked at them in anger - I know she did it n I will findout how she did it. Now Lucky the spy will handle this situation -.

In the evening they were all their rooms. Lucky couldn't sleep thinking of Ragini made him crazy he needs some fresh air n walked to the balcony. To his surprise Ragini was at her balcony. Ragini was angry at him bcz of his behaviour toward Kavya he has no proves n without proves it is not gud to blame someone.

Lucky; I'm sorry. He holds his ear n made a sad puppy face. Ragini smiled she can't stay angry at him for long both talked but it start to get cold n Ragini shiver. Lucky took his hoodie n gave it her to wear she first refused but Lucky insists.

Now it was very late they said gud night to each other n went to sleep. Ragini slept in his hoodie thinking if him. He was thinking of her in his hoodie n fall asleep.

Next update Chopra meeting n the party long update. Lucky still trying to find some evidences against Ragini.

Thank u for reading n please comment n vote!.

Would u like yo read another RagLak story is yes random or serial based?
Thank u 😊