Love by Phone

Hi sorry for the delay.

Recap; Ragini was sad for leaving her family so soon. Laksh gave her an idea to stay at the parents place every 2nd weekend.

Ragini was getting ready for bed when her mobile rung... Laksh was shown on her display 😍.

Ragini picked up the phone.
Laksh was scared he wasn't sure if he should have called her or not but the phone is ringing... too late to hung up.

Ragini; Hello Laksh ji...
Laksh got confused...🤔?
Ragini was feeling disturbed by his silence... Laksh ji what happen? r u angry with me?. She said in a sad tone.
Laksh; hmm. That was all he has to say.
Ragini fumes she folded her hands (mobile) on her chest but Laksh couldn't see her anger she forgot that she is on phone with him...
Laksh; Ragini... tell me since when u call me Laksh ji?..... No reply he was now angry on her... 😡.

He calls the landline number.

Sumi picked up the phone...
Hello Gadodia residence
Laksh; Hello maa Laksh here 😊.
Sumi; Laksh beta what happen? Isn't Ragini attending ur call?.

Laksh went through his hair he scratches his head.

Laksh; woh maa... actually I called n got confused by her way of calling me...
Sumi; was confused. What u mean by calling u? How did she call u?.
Laksh; She called me Laksh ji...
Sumi laughed.
Laksh; laughed too. Such a silly point right?.
Sumi; haan...
Laksh; btw she didn't response to me when I asked her 😕 so I called the landline.
Sumi; let me check on her wait.
....

Sumi went to Raginis bedroom she was still in the same pose angry on Laksh with folded arms.

Sumi knocked n walked in. Ragini; maa Laksh is so bad... Sumi; acha? but he is the one who asked u something n u didn't reply to him. Ragini looked at her confused. No maa he didn't. She shook her head n unfold her arms n saw the mobile in her hand...

Ragini took the phone n held it on her ear. Hello Laksh ji... 😣. 😭 He hung up. Sumi; sshh Laddoo he is on the landline... Ragini;😢 really?. Sumi; haan.

Ragini runs out n took the speaker in her hand.

Ragini; sorry...
Laksh; me too...
Ragini; for what? it was me who didn't reply n forget the mobile in my hand....
Laksh got confused. Ragini what r u saying?.
Ragini explains him.... he couldn't stop laughing...

Shekhar comes n asked Sumi. Who is on phone? Laksh!. Shekhar; oh but it is late... she needs sleep. Sumi nod. She slowly walked to her n signals her to hung up but mobile she formed with her lips.

Ragini; acha Laksh ji I will call u tomorrow bye...
Laksh wanted to say something but...
pieeepieeep...

Laksh she cut the phone 😣.

Ragini was back in her room. She lies on her bed n made a call to Laksh... Laksh went to washroom unbelievable without his mobile phone nowadays a big scandel 😂.

Ragini fumes but this time she waited maybe he will call back seeing her miss call.

Laksh comes out after taking a shower of 20 min... he was in his towel n checked his mobile phone     😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Ragini so many miss calls she will kill me 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣.

Laksh gulps he in fear but he made the call...

.... - It's ringing... -.

Ragini was sleeping peacefully... but the call disturbed her beauty sleep...

Ragini yawns n checked the mobile...

Laksh😄😄😄😄.

Ragini picked up the phone with a fake anger.

Laksh started without thinking much.
Ragini baby I'm sorry so so so sorry woh actually I... I na.... I was naa... wo...

Ragini was holding her palm on her mouth not to laugh out loud.

Laksh stammers further...
I.... Ragini.... help...

Ragini 😂 hahaha....

Laksh; hään 😦.

Ragini was trying to control her laugh... Laksh ji I wasn't angry n before I could pretant to be angry u just starts to apologies btw bad apology u failed.

Laksh shook his head n Ragini was laughing so hard that her stomach starts to pain... she hold her stomach.

Laksh; please Ragini sorry... love u
Ragini; stops laughing at him... love u 2.

Ragini; Laksh ji tell me y u originally call me?.
Laksh; first u will stop calling me Laksh ji it's sound weird I'm ur boyfriend to be fiance to be husband not an old man....
Ragini; oh ok ok sorry I won't call again Laksh jiiiiiiii.... 😁.
Laksh; Ragini...
Ragini; call me Laddoo then I will call u Lucky...
Laksh; oh r u trying to negotiatewith me?.
Ragini; yes 😁. Deal?.
Laksh; haan Laddo deal... Mera Baacha.
Ragini; Ooh Lucky u t the only one to call me mera Baacha I accept this.

Laksh smiled - she is so cute n innocent 😘 -.
Ragini; what was this?.
Laksh; A flying kiss through the phone.
Ragini 😶😘.
Laksh; oh thank u now be ready from tomorrow on I will be roaming around u all the time.
Ragini; y?.
Laksh; wedding shopping 😉.
Ragini ; aaahhhh 😄 Wedding shopping I will be waiting for u.
Laksh; I will come with mom then u n Sumi ma should be ready ok.
Ragini; ok... btw where were u?
Laksh; washroom..
Ragini; chhii.
Laksh; oh hello I was taking a shower. Do u know looking at my mobile I gpt a shock so many miss calls that I didn't changed yet...
Ragini 😳 u r in a towel?.
Laksh; 😳. Bye Rag... La... Mera Baacha.
Ragini smiled bye Lucky...

Both smiled n fall asleep thinking of the other one 😍.

Thank u for reading. Please vote n comment.

Next update of course wedding shopping.