The meeting / party

Hi Thank u soooooo much for ur feedback.

Recap; Ragini n Lucky ate with the others but both were lost in each other. Lucky is trying his best to findout more abt the time schedule change. He is doubting on Kavya.

All were ready to meet the Chopras after the breakfast they left. A big welcome community was ready for them. Mr. Chopra the owner came in person just to meet Ragini. Ragini greeted him in simple way.

 Ragini greeted him in simple way

Mr. Chopra; Namaste Miss Gadodia. Sanskaar Maheshwari u hold on ur word I'm very happy. Sans; u asked for her n here she is 😊. Lucky comes forward. Helli Sir. He forwarded his hand. Mr. Chopra; so tge junior is here too. Don't play pranks. He warns him. Lucky got shocked he shook his head. Kavya; Mr. Chopra it is a honour for all of us to be here, right?
All agreed. 

They went in straight to the conference room. The room was full of employees. Mr. Chopra; please sit. Sans; Thank u Sir. Sanskaar starts with his presentation with Raginis help everything went well n all were happy as well as impressed. A young man stood up first.

The man; Hi I'm Vijay Chopra the junior. Ragini smiled n took his hand. Ragini; My name is Ragini Gadodia I'm the P. A. of Sanskaar Maheshwari. Sanskaar; Hi n they both shook hands. Lucky was jealous seeing Vijay near his Ragini. Lucky; stood up. Even I am the junior. Laksh Maheshwari he was now standing between Ragini n Vijay. Vijay; Hi n u?. He looks on Kavya she introduced herself.

The meeting was a big success n they all went back to the hotel. Mr. Chopra; Vijay...! Vijay; turns. Yes papa. Mr. Chopra; did u like her?. I mean Ragini?. Vijay; I just met her but yeah papa she is very beautiful n smart. Mr. Chopra; I knew u woukd like her. Vijay; don't tell me u called her just to introduce her to me. Mr. Chopra walked away without telling him.

Ragini was in her room just in time someone knocked on her door. Kavya was standing there in front of the door. Ragini; Kavya come in. What happen y this sudden visit?. Kavya; woh... actually I wanted to ask u to help me. Ragini was confused. U need my help? Sure but with what?  Kavya; show me how to wear this saree. Ragini smiled. Sure.

Ragini helped Kavya wearing a saree she left n Ragini was looking at hr suitcase but tgere was nothing she could wear for this function

Ragini helped Kavya wearing a saree she left n Ragini was looking at hr suitcase but tgere was nothing she could wear for this function. Another knock she opens the door n was surprised to see a shopper someone hold it just in front of his face. Ragini took the shopper n saw Sanskaar her smile vanished. Sans wink n to his left. Lucky was standing there hiding. Ragini looked out n smiled at him. Thank u she formed with her lips.

Sanskaar left n Lucky comes forwarded. He goes trough his hair with his hand. Ragini; y u hide from me n y u send Sanskaar?. Lucky; woh I though u might refuse my gift. Ragini; y would I? Lucky; bcz I might cross a limit?. Ragini; no we r friends n u r helping me out of a big problem with this gift. Lucky; really?. Ragini nod. She closed the doir n within 20 min she comes out.

Kavya was jealouse seeing her in that beautiful lengha

Kavya was jealouse seeing her in that beautiful lengha. Sanskaar; Wah mere bhai {wow my bro} what choice. Lucky waa lost in her.

They were all in the same car. Ragini was smiling at Lucky. A harsh break n they hit tgeir heads together. Ouch. Sanskaar; sorry. A woman crossed the road but he couldn't see her face...😎.

They arrived at the big hall. All were waiting for them. Ragini enters at the last well Lucky took tge side next to her holding her hand. Vijay..

 was lost in her beauty but Raginis attention was on Lucky eho was holding her hand in front of all

... was lost in her beauty but Raginis attention was on Lucky eho was holding her hand in front of all.

Ragini - Kash ke yeh haqiqat hoo aur tum hume kabhi na chorke jao / I wish this would be reality n u would never leave me -

Lucky - I want the time to stop. So I will stay with u all my life n no one can disturb us -.

Kavya went to Vijay. But Vijay wasnt interested in any talks.

Sanskaar - beta tu toh gaya / man u r gone 😊. He immidiately texted AP.

Maa Lucky is definitely in love with Ragini n she too has feelings for him I can see n sense it. Ur Sanskaar.

Mr. Chopra; finally u all r here now the party can start.

Different kind of music was played n Vijay asked Ragini for a dance. Lucky was holding her hand but couldn't hold it n let her go. But Ragini looked back at him her eyes were saying - y u let him take me away -.

A song was played...

Ragini was feeling uncomfortable by hus touch. His hand went to her back n Ragini made a face.

Laksh - oh no Ragini -. He walks to Vijay n tap on hus shoulder. Lucky; Can I?. Vijay; if she wants. Ragini smiled in relieve. She took Luckys hand. It was really like the time has stopped.

Lucky n Ragini were lost in each otger their dance was taking every love couple to the dance floor. Sanskaar walked to Vijay. Vijay; Hi Sanskaar right?. Sans nod. Vijay; r they...?. Sans looked at him in confusion. Really u r asking? I mean just look at them. Vijay cough. Yeah. u might be right. Sans; I might be?. Are just look they r totally lost in each other. Vijay left from there. Sans 😥 Thank God he left. Oh Gid please made them confess soon or else... 😣.

Kavya was talking with Mr. Chopra. Vijay comes in between. Papa. Mr. Chopra; haan Vijay what is?. Y u look so angry. He showed on RagLak. Mr. Chopra n Kavya were shocked seeing them that close. The sing stopped but they both were still dancing the music might have stop for the others but not for them.

Sanskaar saw a shadow. Hey u. He walked behind her. Stop I'm talking to u. Uff. He catch her n she turns. She couldn't hear him bcz of the ear phone she gave him a evil glance. Sanskaar was lost in her ...

Yeah hope u enjoy 😊. Thank u for ur positive response. Please keep it on n vote.