Reactions

Hey Everybody!! This chapter is a little early, and I wasn't going to upload today, but JenniCullen convinced me to, so you can thank her! I've been writing non-stop for two hours and the new chapter is finished, so I hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Flashback:

"While we’re coming clean about supernatural things, I have something to tell you, too."

"You can tell me."

I took a deep breath, ready to tell him all about Carlie. "Well, Jake, you know how I used to date Edward?"

"Yeah?" His grip on my waist tightened.

"I have a daughter."

Reactions:

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jake stared at me, dumbfounded, his expression looked as though he was trying to figure out if I was actually serious. I held his gaze. "The hell you do, I just saw you two months age, and you looked normal." But in his eyes, I could see that he wasn’t so sure.

"Yes I do, Jake. She grew really fast."

He scrutinized my face, looking for any sign that I was lying. He wrinkled his nose suddenly, as if a rather sour thought had occurred to him. "I know what vampires are like. It’s not possible that he...ugh. He would have torn you apart. Don’t say that it happened, Bella, that’s a sick joke."

I winced at his words. Him having to know about me and Edward...doing it, was awkward.

"I am telling you the truth, Jacob. I don’t know how..., well, I do, just I don’t know how it’s possible, but somehow, I conceived her. She grew abnormally fast. That is why I had to get out of Forks. I didn’t want him to know, or you to know, it would have put you in danger. The only reason I even told you is because you already know what the Cullens are." It was a relief, getting this off my chest, but I was still anxious. Would he accept me, even as a teen mom? He said he loved me; would he love Carlie, too? Or would he hate her because of who her father is and what she is?

I waited silently for his answer, while his face portrayed many emotions. Shock, anger, hurt. Finally he spoke. "You aren’t lying? You really have a vampire kid? How is that even possible?!" He said loudly, his hands starting to shake a bit, I presumed, in anger.

"I don’t know. As much as vampires seem inhuman sometimes, they really are. Human enough to have children like the rest of us."

Jake got up and started pacing the room, a hand clasped to his forehead as though he had a headache. "How in the– this is unheard of! There is nothing in our legend of this. How come we didn’t know?"

"It’s not often that a human has an intimate relationship with a vampire, Jacob. Of course it is unheard of. It’s really rare."

Jake took a deep breath and turned away from me, looking out the window. Attempting to calm himself, it looked like, since he was visibly shaking with suppressed emotions. I hoped he would be okay with it. If he couldn’t handle it, I don’t know what I would do. He meant so much to me I really didn’t want him to abandon me, after I had already been abandoned once.

"Jake, it’s okay." I said, laying my hand on his arm. He didn’t shake it off, but he didn’t acknowledge my touch either. "Jake please, don’t be angry at me."

He turned around. "I am not angry at you, I’m angry at the god damn bloodsucker for ruining your life and taking you away from me!" Jake said, his body still quivering violently.