Chapter 10

Third person Pov.

I'm gonna skip the other lessons but I will tell you what Reborn did to the students.

When the students get wrong, they get to sit on a electric chair and get hit by 100 tons mallet. The only kids who didn't get punish is Tsuna and the others.

After few days later.

It was time for the students to take a tour in the Vongola Mansion/Castle.

"Students will have a tour around the Mansion. The maids will take you everywhere in the mansion and please come back before 6:00 p.m." Timoteo said and left.

The students are excited to see everything in the mansion.

First, the Gallery Room.

The studen went to the Gallery Room and saw the each generations portrait.

"Look at him!"

"Wow! He's handsome!"

"Maid-san, who's this?" Mochida ask.

"Oh. He's the First Boss and Founder of the Vongola." The maid said.

"He looks like someone we knew?"

"You're right, but who?"

"Who cares! There's more of them!"

The few of the students saw a portrait of four portraits with four women. (It's on the top.)

"Are those the four women before?"

"Oh. You're right."

"Maid-san, who are they?"

"Their the four women before. They are our Queens. The one with brown hair is the Storm Maiden, she a genius that plans the battle and other strategies. She was also known as The Burning Archer, her weapons is the bow and arrow which was from the first Storm Guardian." The maid said pointing at the portrait of G.

The maid continue.

"Her passion help us win any kinds of battle. Her power can defeat the battle on her own. She's the strongest and most passionate archer in the whole world." The maid said.

"A-Amazing…"

"Wow…"

"What about the purple haired?"

"The purple haired one is the Rain Empress, she always train her students…" The maid paused.

"… In the ocean…" The maid said and quickly block her ears along with Tsuna and the others.

3…

2…

1…

"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I-In the ocean?!?!?!"

"Yeah. In the ocean, they have to concentrate in the pieceful seafloor. She was known as The Tranquil Mermaid, her weapons is a katana which was from the first Rain Guardian." The maid said while pointing at the portrait of Asari.

"Her calmness always help us wipe away our problems. Her power can wipe out enemies with only one strike. She's the strongest and most peaceful swordwoman in the whole world." The maid said.

That shocked the students.

"As much as I remember, didn't Lilly-san train you, Takeshi?" Athena ask.

"Yeah." Yamamoto said.

"What's it like?" Athena ask.

Yamamoto shivered.