Chapter 14

(Hi guys! I'm sorry that I'm gonna  skip everything to the end of the month. I'm very sorry!)

Third person Pov.

It was the day of the ball. Everyone is dress up for the ball. The Shimon, Gesso, Giglionero, Carvallone, and Cheryl Family are here in the ball and of course the Varia also.

"Violet, why aren't wearing your dress?" Serena ask while the maids are helpings her dress up along with Lilly and Clara.

"That's because I don't want to." Violet said.

"But you have they're gonna announce us for few minutes. So hurry up and dress up." Lilly said.

"No." Violet said bluntly.

"We have no choice. Girls!" Clara called the maids.

"Hai!"

"Oh no." Violet said.

The maids are dressing up Violet while Violet is trying to get away with it.

"We're done, Queens."

"Not bad." Clara said.

"Thank you." Lilly said.

Violet sigh.

"At least it's dark purple." Violet said.

"Thank you for helping us. I'm sure all of you are tired because of Violet." Serena said.

"Oi!"

"No were not, Queen Serena. We prefer out of breath." Lana the head of the maids.

"All of you take a rest. Don't work yourself to hard." Lilly said.

"Hai!"

Time skip.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please clap your hands together to the Queens!"

The Queens appeared in front of everyone while they're clapping. Also Serena is wearing her Crown of Snow Ver. X.

"Shishishi. Violet gets the attention. I'm jealous." Belphegor said.

"Voi! I thought Violet hate dresses!" Squalo yelled.

"I think she's been forced to wear it. I'm jealous that she get to wear a beautiful dress. I'm jealous of them~" Lussuria said.

"Oh. It's the Queens!" Dino yelled.

"Oh. Dino, their you are. I'm trying to find you all night." It was Elizabeth.

Dino turned and blushed because of what Elizabeth wearing.

"L-Liz! You look amazing!" Dino yelled while blushing.

Elizabeth smiled.

"Thank you, Dino." Elizabeth said then kissed his cheek.