Chapter six

"I fucked Mark Edward?!" She half yelled. "Is that really such a bad thing?" I asked smiling and I shoved a huge bite of pancake in my mouth. "You're missing!! It's all over the news!! How the fuck and why the fu.."

I couldn't handle her yelling. I never did like confrontation. I pressed my lips against her and we started to passionately make out. Our tongues battling in a frenzy of lust. Once again shirts were discarded and thrown. Pants were removed but my belt stayed in my hand. Underwear ripped from our bodies and her bra was unclipped with my teeth. I pushed her on my bed and I put her on her hands and knees. The stretching sound of woven leather turned me on.

I twisted my belt in my hand and smacked her ass with it firmly and I was rewarded with a moan escaping her mouth. Her bottom lip quivered for attention so I flipped her on her back and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I bit down on her bottom lip and pulled a bit. I let go and kissed her from her jawline to her nipples. "Mark.." she moaned as my tongue swirled around her breast. Her hands gripped my hair. I moved down dragging my warm tongue down her cool skin. My tongue pushed inside of her and her hips bucked a bit. Her hands held my head down. She came all over my face. "Who said you could do that?" I questioned crawling back up her body. She grinned and I held her hands above her head. I tied them with my belt. "I love the sound of stretching leather." She spoke softly. What are the chances? I smirked evilly and stared at her for a moment. "What is it, darling?" She asked bucking her hips up against mine. I leaned to her ear slowly wrapping my arms underneath her. "You're all mine." I spoke gruffly and I could feel goosebumps rise on her skin. I shoved my hard member inside of her making her gasp. I nuzzled my face into her neck still holding her. Her legs stayed around me. We were both moaning each other's names. I felt my legs growing weak. I quickly flipped us and let her ride me. She came down hard and fast on me and moaned loud taking every inch inside. Her still tied hands were on my chest over my heart. She was riding me to the beat of my heart. The faster my heart beat the faster she went. We were at it for hours. By the time we were done we both needed a shower but we laid in bed ignoring the fact we were covered in cum and sweat. I held her as tightly and as close as possible in my lap. She turned over to face me. "I love you." She smiled and kissed me. Every hair on my body stood up straight. We tangled our legs and I cupped her cheek in my hand. "I've loved you since the day we met." I mumbled against her lips. We smiled and laughed and talked for hours.

"Mark, I hate to say this but I gotta go home." She said standing up trying to find her underwear.. which was ripped. I handed her a pair of my boxers and smiled. She laughed and put them on. She got dressed and I kissed her goodnight. "I'd stay but I have work in the morning. Love you, baby." She smiled and kissed my cheek before taking the stairs down. I closed the door and smiled so hard it hurt. I went straight to my typewriter. I cracked my knuckles. She was my greatest inspiration yet.