Red

My senses slowly awokened to the feeling of wind blowing on my face, and the sound of it rushing through my ears. I felt my body tingle as it slowly woke up. I slowly opened my eyes to find a red blur in my vision. I blinked sleepily, being confused as to where I was. As my vision slowly became clear, I felt strange. I finally noticed the two arms on my back, - one on my upper back, the other on my waist.
Dealan was holding me closely in his arms, high up in the air.
I waited a few minutes, not saying anything as my body tensed. He must have thought his grip was slipping, since he reajusted his arms slightly.
I stayed quiet for a few minutes, unsure of what exactly to do. I cleared my throat and he looked down. "HOLY CRAP, SHIRA!" He nearly dropped me. "YOU'RE AWAKE, HI."
I slipped out of his arms and my wings appeared, allowing me to fly next to him. I smiled. "Yes, I am." I looked up ahead to see Yui laughing and both Kirito and Leafa smiling. I sighed. "When did I pass out?"
"As soon as we stopped the Salamanders from crashing that peace signing. You droppedto the ground." Leafa explained as we continued on.
I blinked. "Are we through the underground place again?"
"Yes." Everyone said, irratated that I hadn't memorized the name yet.
"We're coming up on the World Tree soon," Kirito pointed up ahead. "Just through here." There was a small mountain up ahead.
We rounded the left side of it and the World Tree came into view: spiraling bark and swirling leaves, the whole thing climbed up high into the sky.
Something about it seemed familiar.
"We're almost there," Kirito said. "Let's go faster and then-"
"Shira?" Leafa was staring at me. "You look really pale... are you okay?" Everyone stopped and looked at me.
I was staring at the tree and felt empty. "A... A..." I couldn't move again. Something started welling up inside of me.
"Shiramane, snap out of it." I heard Kirito say. "You're going to go out and fall out of the sky!" He said. I wasn't going to black out. I wasn't going to faint. I was going to scream.
And I did. I took off flying at the tree as fast as I could, the others far behind me. I let out a scream, shooting towards the World Tree like a bullet. I took a deep breath as I reached its base, slammed my feet on the ground, and jumped up high, taking off up towards the top of thr tree. "DAMMIT!!! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, YOU BASTARD!!" I screamed out, voice cracking. "ANSWER ME!! YOU NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT BEFORE!!! YOU ALWAYS BUGGED ME!!!" I shouted. I slammed into the barrier, signaling I had reached the height limit, and recoiled. I shot at it again and again, each time being pushed back. "GET DOWN HERE!! I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE!!!" I shouted. "AKIHIKO KAYABA!!!"
As if my mind was programmed to do so the moment I said his name, warning and caution and error signs from SAO all filled my brain. My vision suddenly became red and I couldn't move. As my body began plummeting out of the sky, a message appeared before me in Japanese, my system's language.

You're causing a disruption. It's time to put you away.

I vanished from the sky.