92

pj wanted to take a nap before they went to get dinner, so dan and phil had to leave the lounge for him.

phil walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle and leaning against the counter, taking a sip. he needed to figure out what he and dan were gonna do, and what in hell he was going to say to him.

dan then came into the kitchen too, smiling lightly at phil and leaning on the counter across from him. dan wasn't sure what to say to him either, because it was obvious that phil was still sad, and it hurt dan to know he was the one who caused it. and even more so, he could have prevented it.

"i'm sorry," dan almost jumped at phil's words, a look of confusion crossing his features.

"for- for what?"

phil sighed. "for all of this, for james and accidentally bringing him back to you and, and for telling you to shut up earlier, for having a bad temper and for not knowing how to express any type of feelings," he paused, his eyes locked on his water bottle so he didn't have to see dans expression. "i just, i guess i'm sorry for even picking you to be my roommate in the first place because i know you regret it-"

"what?"

phil looked up at him. "what?"

"why would you say that i regret it? what, regret finding somewhere that's not the streets? for finally being able to live in a nice place for the first time? for-"

"no, dan,"

"then what?" dan said, a hint of anger laced in his voice. phil swallowed tightly.

"i don't know, just..."

dan sighed. "just what? what would i regret?"

"meeting me,"

short chapter to kinda phil-u-in (hahhzgsah) for the next one

i started another phan book that's winter-themed and it's basically just short chapters about dan and phil rediscovering their love on christmas eve!!

would anyone read it??