"Mother of Cloves and Hoes, what did he do and or say?" She asks bouncing up and down.

"Nothing. I took his hand out and told him, he could clean it off because I did every night and it wasn't fair he hasn't had the chance to taste yet." I say quickly in one breathe and Sage- of course- slaps my arm.

"Shut the mother freaking door. You little sex kitten! Were you wet?" She asks in a kid-like voice.
"Soaking." And we both giggle like children.

"He's probably refraining from a boner as we speak." Sage says in a dreamy tone.
"Or fùcking his mistress." I whisper.

"Technically, she's not really his mistress...in retrospect terms she is but in this situation she's his submissive." Sage points out and I nod.

"So what're you going to do next?" Sage asks, holding an imaginary microphone to my mouth.

I smirk and reach into my pocket and retrieve my phone and then said, "Write it and put it on Wattpad."

Sitting in my last period near Mr. Valente was more than awkward. With a mix of sexual tension. He glanced at me often and I kept my legs crossed, his voice was enticing and I was practically having a heart attack.

"Ms. Winter, please come to my desk." He says as the class begins the class work.

Their chatter made it almost impossible to hear him from here.
I was so engulfed in him that I was waiting for him to call me out.

Shitty shitty bang bang, I was going to die.

I stood up and sauntered towards him, working on keeping my face straight and I stood in front of him. "Yes?" I ask silently and he states at me directly in the eyes.

Uh oh. "We have a problem." He whispers and I raise an eyebrow, "Oh?" I ask and he nods and leans back. I could visibly see his growing erection and I tried to keep my eyes from widening.

"I've been fighting this all day and your taste still lingers on my tongue." He whispers and I practically pass out again.

"I want what I want and I want you. Now." He breathes heavily and I smirk.

Not that easy bud.
"I'm your student." An ugly one but I wasn't going to get into that.

"That didn't stop you this morning and it's clearly not stopping me. You're mindset is different than any other student I've encountered." He admits and I almost flip my hair dramatically.

Major ego points for Marley Jane Winter.
"And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." He adds and I frown.

Well fuck you too bastard.

"Whichever one it may be- I'm attracted to it."
The way he said 'attracted' in his British accent made me giggle a bit and he raised an eyebrow.
"I'd give you another detention but I have a better way to punish you."
"What would that be?" I ask holding my breath.

"Stay after school and find out. You may go back to your seat." He says., titling his head back down at his papers and I swallow hard and turn on my heels.

We we're playing hard ball? Well he was in for a surprise.

Before going back to Mr. Valente's class, I decided to swing by the baseball game for Zachary. Plus I couldn't lie that I was really trying g to procrastinate because I was nervous as hell.

"I'm glad you swung by." He says with a wide smile as I take a seat by him on the bleachers.
"Hey, it's senior year, the only memory I have is smoking a blunt with you for the first time. I might as well make more." I say easily and he nods.