Chapter 34: Recovery

The four armies were rejoicing over their victory and chanting Chase's name as he managed to destroy Marrowkai and save the rest from destruction. Chase was happy that he saved everyone, but when he saw Ryder, he ran over to him only to find a stone statue of him.

Chase: This is all my fault... Ryder is.... Gone.

Chase began to break down while the other pups moved in to support their friend. Shadow was standing a few paces away when he motioned a very old Magikill to follow him.

Shadow: I might be able to save your friend.

Chase: Really? How?

Shadow: He says that he has a spell which can un-stone a person.

Magikill: I have saved this spell for years because I can only cast it once. So, I decided that I will only use it if someone really needs it.

Skye: Like us?

The Magikill nodded indicating his answer.

Magikill: Now, I advise you to step away from him.

Shadow: Okay.

Shadow motioned the pups to move aside while the Magikill did the spell. The pups were surprised because he did not say a word while doing so. After he was done, Ryder slowly became normal again with his color returning first followed by his movements.

Ryder: *unstable* Where... where am I?

Chase: Ryder!

Chase then jumps onto Ryder who falls due to his force, the other pups then followed his example and soon Ryder was back to normal.

Chase: Thank you.

The Magikill nodded and so did Shadow. Ryder then realized that all was done, and it was time to head back.

Triple upload heading your way. :)