Chapter 2

"Stand." The commanding male voice told her. She stood shakily standing away from her "safe" corner squinting the light hurting her eyes. She stares into the blinding light as two more figures approach her still figure. They grab her roughly as they pull her out of the cell, she attempts to see where she is going but is immediately surrounded by darkness yet again.

They drag her for some time the muffled steps a boots sprinkled here a there through out the journey to an unknown location. They stopped and more movement was heard then a door sliding open the soft hum of gears turning could be heard even through the rough cotton bag. They moved only a couple of steps forward before she was shoved to the floor and the bag ripped off her head. Her eyes snapped open as she looked around to see where she was.

Many others like her were there in a small room, roughly around twenty other kids all sat either huddled together or tucked away from everything else. They shoved her in further she grunted as she hit her head on the hard metallic floor. A boy lifted her up slightly asking quietly if she was okay as to not be heard by the guards standing by the door. She nods quickly rubbing where she got hit sitting up next to the boy.

A two tall figures stomped in not long after she was brought. The first one to walk in was an average height male with red hair and rounded out features. His posture and the power that seem to radiate off his figure made everyone squirm under his glare. The next man to walk in seemed to freeze with fear as the masked destroyer of planets and its inhabitants. His mask that was scarred into the minds of many who saw it stood before her. Stance tall and powerful emitting a deadly ora, the air was still and tense in the small room as they all stared at what they perceived to be death itself.

"I am General Hux and this is Commander Kylo Ren." As the red head man speaks small specks of an Irish accent peaks through as his glare hardens. She looks over at quizzically Hux, her hair falling to the side brushing the boy next to her but he is still shocked with fear to notice her. To her he seems to be competing with Kylo Ren to see who as a more commanding or terrifying presence. She glances quietly around at the others and the boy next to her. Their eyes still locked on to Commander Ren, they sit shaking and quivering with fear.

She looks back up at the two intimidating men to see that Kylo Ren has stepped forward, a small whimper is heard from the crowed in the deathly silent room. "I am looking for new members to join an elite squad known as the knights of Ren." His cold robotic voice travails through the room sending shivers up all the rooms inhabitancies spines. "But you are probably wondering why we took you to join well we took all who were still conscious for the most part. Then left who was unconscious or dead to die by the second wave." His robotic voice carrying a sadistic tone that you could practically hear the smile.

Everyone shakes and shudders, a boy no younger then seven, starts crying yelling out for his mother. As a trooper walks over and grabs home dragging him out. As they all watch in fear, he cries out for help but. They all look away, moving away from the trooper and the boy as he's dragged out into the hall his muffled screams mortified. Drilling into all their heads that they are weak and unable to save a child who was taken just like them against their will to be broken and used for whatever sick plans they had.They all look away in shame and sorrow when they hear the blaster sound.

They took all who were to old to fight, very little left the room taken to face their fate. Next the ones to young were taken to an unknown place. All that was left were frighten males and females her age along with the boy that still sat next her. They were grabbed and dragged away to another room. It was dark, dusty and gave all who entered a cold and ominous feeling that would give even the most strongest of men chills down their spines. A flicker of light and a giant hologram appeared bearing the most terrifying person know throughout the entire universe Supreme Leader Snoke of the First Order.

He glared down at them passing judgment to all of them reading there thoughts and emotions. Then bellowed out, "Kneel." As they all fell to their knees staring at the floor petrified at what was unknown in the future ahead. They all prayed and begged silently that they would be spared in the judgment that was to be passed to all of them. But they knew that would not spared and if they were it would only be what the First Order thinks to be the kindest of torture and torment to bestowed upon them.