Kavita in Mumbai with who?

Swara goes to the kitchen and cooks her best friend's favourite curry and decides to go to deliver it. She sees a girl, with a 8 year old boy. The girl resembled Kavita. The girl is frustrated, Swara decides to go to her.

Swara [To Kavita]: Are you alright?

Kavita: Yes...I guess.

Swara: Is that your son, he is cute!

Kavita: He is Sanav my son.

Swara: Oh okay!

Kavita: Can you help me? I am looking for this address. Maheshwari Mansion.

Swara [mind voice]: Thats strange, but Sanskar won't be able to tolerate her. I will ask.

Swara [To Kavita]: Why do you want to go there, if you dont me mind me asking..?

Kavita: Because he is Sanav's pa... Oh never mind, its the house of a friend...

Swara: Oh okay! Its Sanskar Maheshwari's home right. But I heard he is married...

Kavita drops her stuff in shock.

Kavita: Thats not possible!

Swara: Why!

Kavita: Because, he loves me!

Swara: He what?

Kavita: Never mind! Please can you tell me, where it is, please...

Swara: Umm ok...

Swara takes Kavita to Maheshwari Mansion. Servant opens the door.

Servant: Mam?

Swara [indicating to keep quiet]: Shhh

Kavita's eyes fill with tears.

Kavita [To Servant]: Please call Sanskar here...

Servant nods and calls Sanskar here.

Sanskar sees Kavita he gets shocked, his eyes go red. Sanav runs to Sanskar.

Sanav [Hugging Sanskar]: Papa... I mean uncle.

Sanskar: Champ, you are who?

Sanav [Putting his hand forward]: I am Sanav! Thats my mumma!

Sanskar: Ok champ, you can go to the garden ok!

Sanav: Yep, sure!

Sanskar walks up to Kavita, who is smilling. Kavita comes to Sanskar and hugs him.

Kavita: I missed you alot Sanky.

Sanskar: Get off!

Sanskar pushes her off.

Sanskar: How dare you put your unauspicious feet here!

Kavita: Sanskar...

Sanskar: Yup, right you are the one who left me, why are you here!

Kavita: Sanskar!

Sanskar pushes her, Kavita falls on thr floor. Swara goes to Kavita. She helps her stand up.

Sanskar: What Sanskar, where was your emotions when you played with my feelings.

Kavita: I was helpless.

Sanskar: Helpless, what helpless!

Kavita: HE SAID HE WILL INFORM THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT ME BEING PREGNANT! He used me for his desires.

Sanskar: YOU SL*T WHO'S SIN DID YOU RAISE IN YOUR TUMMY!

Sanskar pushes her away. He leads her to the door.

Swara: Sanskar please come down!

Sanskar: Swara please stay out of this!

Sanav comes to Kavita. He picks her up.

Sanav: Mumma, please get up, Uncle why are you doing this to my Mumma, she already suffered so much, my father left me, and now you are. My mumma is helpless, we don't have a shelter, and she had only one hope which was you. Please uncle I beg you!

Sanav touches Sanskar's feet.

Sanskar: What are you doing champ, you are a brave boy aren't you! Okay, I will give you and your mumma shelter, until she finds a job. High Five!

Sanav gives Sanskar a high five. Swara takes Kavita to the guestroom

Kavita: By the way, do you live here?

Swara: Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, I am Swara Sanskar Maheshwari...

Kavita: Swara Sanskar Maheshwari???

Swara: Yes, wife of Sanskar. Seems like he was really hurt by your decision but people make mistakes.

Kavita: I shouldn't have done this, I am so guilty. I am sorry, no one wouldn't like their husband's ex lover to stay on the same roof as them. I am sorry...

Swara: Don't worry, its fine.

Swara goes to Sanskar who is alone in his room.

Swara: What will we answer the family members when they return from Udaipur.

Sanskar: I don't know Swara.

Sanskar cries and hugs Swara.

Swara: I know past is sometimes something you cannot escape from. But you can try to forget it, I will manage.

Sanskar: Thank you...

Swara smiles and goes. She hears noises from Kavita's room.

Swara: Sounds like crying. I should go and check.

She knocks on the door. Kavita opens the door.

Kavita: Oh Hi Swara any problem.

Swara: I heard someone crying.

Kavita: Oh yes, it was Sanav, he was thinking about school issues.

Swara: School issues...

Kavita: Yes, school issues, he was bullied by few children for not having a father.

Swara: Oh... Thats sad. Please call him, I would like to speak to him.

Kavita: Okay...

Sanav comes after wiping his tears.

Swara: Hi, we haven't met properly yet! I am Swara!

Sanav [Wiping tears]: I...I am Kri... Sanav!

Swara: Crying isn't always the solution, you know what, what do you like to have?

Sanav: Pizza! And chocolate milkshake and burgers, chips!

Swara: Ok done, wait in the diningroom, I will make you these! But one condition.

Sanav: What condition?

Swara: You stop crying!

Sanav: Okay...

Swara: Good good...

Swara goes to the kitchen and make Pizza and Milkshake. She doubts Kavita.

Swara [Thinking]: Strange... When Kavita said she was pregnant, but it could be Sanskar's child. I have noticed many habits, Sanav can use both hands, he has a mole in his right hand...

Precap: Sanskar confronts Kavita.
Sanskar: I let you go off with this, here take money and go!
Kavita: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT... THAT I AM NOT HERE FOR MONEY... I AM HERE FOR SANAV'S RIGHTS.... HE IS YOUR SON!
Sanskar gets shocked.

Author's Note: Guys do forgive me for updating it late. Was stuck in a grave situation.

Target: 90+
***TARGET COMPLETED😊***