Drama in Swara's House!

At Morning...
Sanskar wakes up. He brushes his teeth. He goes to cupboard to get his clothes. He misses Swara but doesn't express it. He heads to the dining room.

Durga prasad: Where is Swara bahu? Haven't seen her!

Sanskar: Voh...um... She left!

Annapurna: What?

Sanskar: I divorced her and told her to leave.

Annapurna: Why? She wasn't doing any harm!

Durga prasad: I agree.

Sanskar: I don't have answers, so excuse me... [Sanskar leaves the table without eating]

Sujata: Sanskar but you ate nothing!

Sanskar goes to his room and suddenly he gets a phone call. It was from his lawyer.

Lawyer: I am sorry to say that the court has ordered you to let your wife stay with you for 6 months. Cooling period you know...

Sanskar: What! But she left...

Lawyer: I am afraid you have to get her back...

Sanskar: For fuck sake, can't believe I have to bear that girl for another bloody 6 months ahhh...

Lawyer: Sorry but I can't do anything about it...

Sanskar: Fine!!!!!

Sanskar disconnects the phone call. He goes to the study room to see employee records. He finds Swara's file.

Sanskar [Reading the file]:
First name-Swara
Surname: N/A
No surname?
Date of Birth: 25.06.1988
I didn't she was born on June!
Address: Swarnabhoomi Society, 31 Mallik Road, Mumbai.
That 3 Miles from here.

Sanskar takes his car drives to Swara's house. He lands on the society.

Sanskar [Disgusted]: Jeez its so loud here, I thought it was a modern society. But! This is a chawl!!!!

Sanskar looks for house no 31. He sees it upstairs. He rings the doorbell.

Swara: Arrey baba, coming.

She opens the door and sees Sanskar. She immidiately shuts it.

Sanskar: Arrey please, bacche ko itna kam kiyun karware ho!

Sanskar sees the window open. He enters the house through the window. Swara gets annoyed.

Swara [While pushing his back and leading to the door]: You? Go away. Bye.

Sanskar: Nope not so easily.

Swara: You know what! Do whatever you want I will continue to ignore you.

Sanskar: Fine.

Swara goes to the kitchen. She starts cooking. She wants to grab the flour pot but it is way high up. Sanskar tries to help but the flour falls all over his face. Swara laughs.

Swara: Haha, this what happens, I am gonna die out of laughter.

Sanskar [Making an innocent face]: Not funny huh!

Swara: Its actually hilarious, go to the toilet and check yourself.

Sanskar runs to the toilet.

Sanskar: Hay, mera face! My handsome chullu mullu face is ruined [Trying to cry] Noo hoo no.

Swara shuts the kitchen door so Sanskar doesn't disturb her. Ragini comes inside the house and opens it using her keys.

Ragini [Trying to control]: Oh my god, I need the toilet so bad.

Ragini runs to the toilet door. She bangs it so the person in it could open.

Ragini: Open the doorrr!!!!

Sanskar opens it and puts his fave through the gap.

Sanskar: I am in here ok!

Ragini screams seeing Sanskar's white face.

Ragini [Screaming her head off]: BHOOT BACHAO BACHO!!!!

She runs all over the house while controlling her dire need of visiting the toilet.

Sanskar: No, I am not a ghost!

Ragini: Why should I believe?

Sanskar: Cos you should! [Washes his face] look I am a normal human.

Ragini: Thank God, now let me go to the toilet please.

Ragini pushes Sanskar out and goes inside the toilet.

Swara: I litterally heard lots of shouts, I wonder who it is? I couldn't as I was wearing ear pods so I cant hear Sanskar.

Sanskar [Bossily]: Where were you? A girl barged into your house and screamed her head off and you have no idea... Useless person!

Swara: Excuse me Mr Maheswari, firstly this isn't your office, its my house and secondly no one can order me anythig in my house!

Sanskar gives her an evil look.

Sanskar: By the way, you have to come with me because the court gave us a cooling period where we have to stay with each other. Sadly.

Swara: No!!!

Sanskar: Thats what I was thinking you theif.

Swara: What did I steal? Why would you call me a theif!

Sanskar: You stole my thoughts.

Swara: You don't make sense. How can I steal your thoughts!!!???

Sanskar: Joking jeez...

Swara [Mumbling]: I didnt know this sadu men can joke!

Sanskar: What did you say?

Swara: Nothing! Why would I tell you!

Sanskar [Thinking]: Thats what I literally said to her few days ago!

Precap: Swara falls ill. Sanskar cares for her. Ragini has an affair with whom???
Target: 90+
***TARGET COMPLETED😊***

Authors Note: Thank you guys a lot for completing the target in one day😗😗😗
Lets see if you guys can get me 100 followers in a month! Love you all💕