Torture Raat aka Suhaag Raat

Swara's pov
I am sitting here in this bed waiting for my suhaag to unveil me. But only I know my husband is a devil... What will happen?
Pov ends

Sanskar comes inside the room drunk.

Sanskar [Looking at Swara]: You?

Swara looks at him and ignores.

Sanskar: No no baby, you can't ignore me...

Sanskar comes closer to Swara. He touches her. Swara gets annoyed.

Sanskar: Wow, you are beautiful...

Swara pushes him away.

Swara: Get off, you are not on your senses!

Sanskar: No baby, you are my wife and I have the right to touch you... Anywhere I want to...

Sanskar touches her. Swara feels uncomfortable. Swara pushes him, Sanskar falls down.

Sanskar [Angrily]: You daughter of a bitch! How dare you!

Sanskar gets rid of all the decorations. He gets angry and shouts. He comes to Swara and slaps her. Swara cries. Sanskar then grabs her by her hair and pushes her against the wall. Swara bleeds heavily. Sanskar puts his feet near Swara.

Sanskar: Thats what you get, anyways I have no desire to touch you, I just wanted to show you your true place...On my feet...

Sanskar walks away in anger. Swara cries.

Swara [Crying]: Ragini... Ragini, I miss you like hell...

Swara goes near the mirror. She gets all off her jewellery.

Swara: Haha, wow God, what a life you have given me, first I was an unwanted child of someone now an unwanted wife.

Sanskar comes in the room again.

Sanskar: I don't care where you sleep but the bed is for me!

Swara quickly fetches a blanket and goes to sleep on the sofa. Sanskar sleeps on the bed.

At Midnight...

Swara shivers in cold as the blanket fell on the floor. Sanskar wakes up to go to toilet and sees Swara's state. He feels sympathy and puts the blanket on her.

Swara shouts in her dreams.

Swara [Shouting]: Please don't, don't beat me, no!

Sanskar [Wondering]: She has gone crazy maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh [Changes his mind] Well it was her fault right!

At Morning...

Sujata comes to Swara. She gives her a blue saree.

Sujata: Wear this!

Swara nods. Swara wears it. She looks extremely beautiful. It was a see through saree. Sanskar came to Swara and threw the divorce papers on her face.

Sanskar: Here divorce papers sign them, and you will be freed, my dear wife, no no my dear 2 day wife

Swara [Thinking]: Finally, I got this my freedom here I come.

Swara comes outside to the dining hall. Its Swara's rasoi.

Annapurna: Dear, today is your rasoi, you have to make something which will win everyone's hearts. And yes you will get no help, ok?

Swara: Ok Badi Maa.

Swara goes to the kitchen. She gets confused on what to make.

Swara: Kya banau??? Idea in ashram Presha Maasi used to make Palak Paneer which was delicious, thank god I have the recipe.

Swara cooks Palak Paneer with love and dedication. She presents it to the whole family. She serves it to everyone. But Sanskar denies to taste it.

Swara: So how is it?

Family members taste it.

Durgaprasand: Its not good...

Swara gets upset.

Durgaprasad [Continuing]: Its amazing! Its finger licking good bahu!

Annapurna: I haven't in my life tasted better paneer than this.

Swara gets delighted.

Laksh: Yes bhabi, its soo good [Eating a lot of it] I can't get enough of it.

Sanskar tries to ignore the family members.

At Office...
Sanskar walks in the office. He sees Swara there

Sanskar [Surprised]: What are you doing here!?

Swara: Though I am married, I have to do this cos its my job.

Sanskar [Mumbling]: I had enough of this girl now she appeared in my office!

Swara: Sir, did you say something?

Sanskar: What should I tell you! Do your work, get me the files.

Swara grabs the file. She drops a file which was made of plastic. She slips over it and Sanskar runs to her and grabs her. They both share an eyelock.

Sanskar: You are just... Let it be! Useless.

Swara: Ok! Sorry!

At Night...
Sanskar comes to Swara who is doing the bed.

Sanskar: My dear 2 day wife, at 12 AM midnight your 2 days will be over, so then get out of my sight!

Swara [Smilling]: Don't worry 2 day hubby, I know when I have to leave.

Sanskar and Swara sleep at their places, Sanskar on the bed while Swara on the sofa.

At 12 PM...
Sanskar thinks that Swara is shouting in sleep again.

Sanskar: She hasn't gone [Smilling] Pagli forgot to wake up probably.

He gets up to check. He sees no one there.

Sanskar [shouting]: Swara... Swara!

He finds having no reply.

Sanskar: So... She left?

Precap: Sanskar's lawyers phones him.
Lawyer: I am sorry to say that the clurt has ordered you to let your wife stay with you for 6 months.
Sanskar: What! But she left...
Lawyer: I am afraid you have to get her back...

Authors Note: Sorry for applying nothing to the words (bold, italic, underline etc)
Thank you for your love on this ff.
Take care...
Target: 40+ Votes
***TARGET COMPLETED😊***