Belle: that's disgusting

'what are you talking about?' Sophia shrieks. 

'what? Jake has a very good point' I point out. she literally freaked out when I asked her about the whole running thing.

'I decide to wear shorts for once so I'm in love with Luke?' she asks with big eyes. 'how would you react when I asked you if you were in love with your JJ  because you wore something else for once' 

I shug. 'you would probably be right' my respons only makes Sophia more desperate. 'Jacob, please talk some sene into her' she looks at our other best friend, who has followed this conversation with a lot of amusement. 

'she does have a point' he answers and I smile victoriously. 

'okay fine. maybe coach told me she knew about my runningskills and maybe she mentioned that she would let me run against Luke and maybe I changed my clothes because of him' 

Jacob and I both have a naughty look on our faces.

'but I definitely don't feel anything anymore after that stunt of his' 

'you could still be together... he proabably did it to grab your attention' I try again. playing cupid won't work if they don't coöperate. 

'that's disgusting. me and that jerk? where did you even get that idea?' she wrinkels her nose in disgust. 

'Jake' Sophia and Jacob both roll their eyes. 'you guys have been friends for how long? a day' Sophia raises an eyebrown. 

'2 days' I mutter. 'but that doesn't change the fact that he likes you and you like him!' I add fastly.

'I liked him! Past tense. Now I just remember why I used to hate him'

'you used to hate him! That's past tense too! Why can't you just see?'

'no! why can't you see? It's not that you and Jake are friends all of a sudden that Luke and I have to be friends too' she's getting kind of desperate. 

'not friends! lovers!' 

'you're unbelievable.' and with that she leaves me alone.

this was a really hard chapter to write for me, because my bunny died. she would have been 8 months tomorrow. her name was Bella too. 

so, what do you think about this chapter? any thoughts?

well, keep voting 

commenting 

and sharing 

love you,

xoxo