Strawberry Cake

Hi!! Okay, guys, so I looked back at the last chapter and I realized it wasn't my best...Er, well, I guess I should say that I'm not satisfied with it. I'm not very good at writing chapters that explain characters. 😖 sorry!!

Now, I'm gonna work really hard for this to be enjoyable at its finest!! For the people who don't understand why Mystogan is being so talkative: Juniper is really special to him, but I can't say anymore or I'll ruin the surprises!

Okay, so there ARE spoilers from the anime! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail. But, I DO own Juniper and the other OCs that will be introduced some time in the future.

Please enjoy! Oh my gosh I'm super excited for this chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Juniper's POV

As I dashed out of Fairy Tail's guild hall, I desperately searched for a sign of the blue haired man. He was the key I needed to unlock my past. Without Mystogan, I was going to get nowhere.

"Damnit!" I cursed, "Where did he go?"

My golden hair blew into my eyes. I brushed my bangs aside and looked up. Dark clouds formed up in the sky as if a storm was about to rain down on Magnolia.

I continued to run around the town, surveying the area. The only place I wasn't looking was where I was going. It didn't take too long before I ran into someone.

Clank!

"Ow..." I rubbed my head, "Sorry about that.."

The person dropped their box in surprise, "Juniper?!"

I peered up at the person's face. It was a woman. She had scarlet hair and deep blue eyes. Her armor glimmered in the sunlight, somewhat blinding me in the process. The red haired woman stared at me for an awkwardly long time.

"Uh, sorry, do I know you?" I asked.

The woman gave me a weird look, "Are you serious? It's me, Erza!"

I considered going along with her and pretending that I remembered her. Maybe that would lower the pain of my past.

I sighed and shook my head. No, I couldn't do that.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember you," I grimaced.

Erza froze and stared at me with wide eyes. Her left eye welled up with tears, but her right eye stayed dry. She brought a hand up to her mouth and tried to compose herself.

"You were gone for so long," Erza said with shaky breaths, "We weren't sure if you'd ever come back."

The scarlet woman pulled me into a hug. She petted the back of my head, not to comfort me, but herself. Tears fell off of her face and onto mine. I backed away.

"Uh, you dropped your box," I said as I picked it up. A smashed strawberry cake was inside, "Oh. I'm sorry."

Erza seemed a little irritated about the cake but she shook it off. Her left eye was puffy from crying.

"Why do you only cry with one eye?" I inquired.

A sad smile broke upon her pretty face, "It's all in the past. You don't have to worry about it."

I gazed down at my hands. She must've had a rough life. It was written all across her face. But what about my past? Was it something I'd rather remember or forget?

I shook those thoughts out of my head. No, I do want to know who I was.

"Hey, Turnip? You alright?"